Provides citation indexing of top high-impact journals with powerful tools such as cited reference searching and Author Finder, 256 categories thoroughly cover the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
Journals (and publishers) participating in SCOAP3 include:
- Acta Physica Polonica B (Jagiellonian University)
- Advances in High Energy Phsyics (Hindawi)
- Chinese Physics C (Institute of Physics Publishing / Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- European Physical Journal C (Springer / Societa Italiana di Fisica)
- Journal of Cosmology & Astroparticle Physics (Institute of Physics Publishing / SISSA)
- Journal of High Energy Physics (Springer / SISSA)
- New Journal of Physics (Institute of Physics Publishing / Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft)
- Nuclear Physics B (Elsevier)
- Physics Letter B (Elsevier)
- Progress of Theoretical & Experimental Physics (Oxford University Press / Physical Society of Japan)
"Some of the topics covered are phase, crystal, and mechanical properties of solids, optical and dielectric properties, conductive and magnetic properties, exotic electronic structure and energy gaps, SQUIDs, impurity effects, flux structures and critical current, ceramics, twinning phenomena, and more. This database provides international coverage as well as coverage of numerous non-serial publications.
Sources covered include over 3,000 periodicals, conference proceedings, technical reports, trade journal/newsletter items, patents, books, and press releases."