About Rosen Library
Event Management Industry Research
Welcome to the guide for those studying the Event Management Industry!
This guide is designed to help you begin researching topics related to the Event Management Industry. The Event Management Industry generally encompasses all aspects of for-profit and non-profit meetings, incentives, conventions, expositions, tradeshows, special events, festivals, and related areas. For more assistance, please contact us.
A printable version of this guide is also available:
Find Books, Articles, & More with OneSearch
To search for print and electronic books, articles, and more, start at the Rosen Library’s homepage (http://library.ucf.edu/rosen). You will see the library OneSearch box at the top of the page:
- Type your search terms in the search box. You may limit your results further after you run your initial search. For more assistance with advanced search options, contact us for help.
- For off-campus access to online articles and ebooks you will need your UCF ID and PID.
- We can also retrieve materials that are not available at UCF from other libraries. See the Research Guide on Interlibrary Loan for more information on this service.
Please see Rosen Library Research Guides for helpful tips and information on researching the following:
- Beer Industry
- Career Resources
- Event Management Industry
- Finding Company Information
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Golf & Club Management Industry
- Hospitality Human Resources Industry
- Lodging Industry
- Marketing for the Hospitality Industry
- Spirits Industry
- Theme Park & Attraction Industry
- Timeshare & Vacation Ownership Industry
- Travel & Tourism Industries
- Wine Industry