Business Source Premier -- scroll down to Business Source Premier and select "Enhanced Business Searching Interface" and then Browse: Country Reports
Business Monitor International
- Regional Monitors -- "Political & economic analysis with specific asset class forecasts for over 64 emerging markets globally. How portfolio managers are investing in the emerging markets & financing & credit record."
- Business Forecast Reports for specific countries -- "Contains detailed forecast covering political risk, economic outlook & industry performance, set against global economic trends"
- Country Reviews -- "Includes geographical, political, economic, corporate, & environmental information"
EIU: Economist Intelligence Unit (content no longer available)
- Country Report -- "Evaluates growth prospects, assesses opportunities and examines problems. Provides concise and lucid business-oriented analysis of the latest economic and political indicators."
- Career Guides -- provide information for specific countries about employment trends & opportunities, financial considerations, interviewing advice, job application guidelines, job search resources, and work permits & visas"
Icon Group International, Inc. (no longer included?)
- Economic Studies -- "helps executives evaluate strategic investments in [each country]... The methodology decomposes a country’s strategic potential along two key dimensions: (1) latent demand, and (2) trade indicators."
- Economic Competitiveness -- Financial Returns, Labor Productivity, and International Gaps
IHS Global Insight, Inc.
- Country Monitor -- "In-depth economic analysis and detailed information. Reports analyze financial markets, political development, and investment opportunities. Forecasts and risks in the economy are evaluated."
MarketLine, a Datamonitor business
- Country Profiles -- "presents analysis of the political, economic, social, technological, legal, and environmental (PESTLE) aspects based on the country's strengths, challenges, and risks"
OECD: Organisation for Economic Cooperation & Development
PRS Group, Inc.
- Political Risk Yearbook: Country Reports
Superintendent of Documents
- Background Notes on Countries of the World -- see also Background Notes (U.S. State Department)