a selective guide to American statistical publications from private organizations and state government sources.
"Data on Foreign Countries--World economic and demographic trends; international finance, investment, and trade data; and foreign country social and economic indicators, frequently organized to permit comparison with data for the United States."
- Bread for the World Institute
- Center for Immigration Studies
- Chicago Council on Foreign Relations
- Commodity Research Bureau
- East-West Center: Program on Population
- Foreign Policy Association
- German American Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Business, Inc.
- International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions
- International Food Policy Research Institute
- JPMorgan: World Financial Markets
- Population Reference Bureau
- Spain-U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Synovate: U.S. Diversity Markets Report
- Travel Industry Association of America
- U.S.-China Business Council
- U.S. Committee for Refugees & Immigrants
- World Resources Institute
- and over 300 other associations, business organizations, commercial publishers, independent research organizations, & university research centers