provides online access to the CIS Index to International Statistics (IIS) - indexing and abstracting statistical publications from approximately 100 issuing sources. The UCF Library has the full text of most reports in print or microfiche formats. Sources include:
- United Nations main and subsidiary bodies, regional commissions, and affiliated agencies, e.g.
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC/CEPAL)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- International Trade Center (ITC)
- UN Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD)
- World Bank Group
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Asian Development Bank (AsDB)
- European Union (EU)
- International Organization for Migration ((IOM)
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- World Tourism Organization (WTO)
- and some 30 other international intergovernmental organizations.
ProQuest Statistical Insight also provides online access to CIS American Statistics Index - "a comprehensive guide to the statistical publications of the U.S. Government" - and CIS Statistical Reference Index - "a selective guide to American statistical publications from private organizations and state government sources". The UCF Library has the full text of most reports in print or microfiche formats.