UCF's subscription to RDS Business Suite no longer includes TableBase.
See RDS Business Suite
"TableBase is a database comprised of tabular information of a strategic nature. Every record has a unique table title written by our editorial staff which aids users in making precise selection of tables that meet their searching needs. Many of the table records also have textual content which supports the data in the tables. The tables provide information such as: market share, market size, capacity, production, imports, exports, sales, product and brand rankings, forecasts, healthcare statistics and demographics."
designed to provide citizens, scientists, professionals, and planners with comprehensive and current water quality, hydrologic, and ecological data, as well as information about recreational opportunities and a library of scientific and educational materials on water resource issues.
a one-stop site hosting international journals published by Taylor & Francis and Routledge
You can search and browse the journals and reference works on Taylor & Francis Online for free. Use advanced search to restrict to "Only content I have full access to" unless you want to request articles through Interlibrary Loan since UCF's subscription only includes some journals, one reference work, and none of the abstract databases.
Journal subject coverage includes:
- Area Studies
- Behavioral Sciences (includes Archive Collection)
- Built Environment
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science (includes Archive Collection)
- Development Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Business & Industry
- Education (includes Archive Collection)
- Engineering & Technology (includes Archive Collection)
- Environment & Agriculture
- Environment & Sustainability
- Food Science & Technology
- Health & Social Care
- Information Science
- Language & Literature
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing & Allied Health
- Museum & Heritage Studies
- Physical Sciences (includes Chemistry Archive Collection)
- Politics & International Relations
- Social Sciences
- Sports & Leisure
- Tourism, Hospitality & Events
- Urban Studies
"databases that will help researchers analyze terrorist incidents around the globe and terrorism-related indictments in the U.S."
- Terrorist Indictments: The American Terrorism Study includes information on nearly 500 terrorists from about 60 terrorist groups indicted for more than 6,700 Federal criminal counts
- Inventory and Assessment of Databases Relevant for Social Science Research on Terrorism
- Pre-Incident Indicators of Terrorist Activities
- The Impact of Economic, Political, and Social Variables on the Incidence of World Terrorism
- Geospatial Analysis of Terrorist Activities: The Identification of Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Preparatory Behavior of International and Environmental Terrorists
- Building a Global Terrorism Database
- Terrorism in Time and Space: The Inclusion of Spatio-Temporal Data From Federal Terrorism Cases Into the ATS Database
Use this database to search thousands of college and graduate school entries, identify scholarships that meet financial needs, take on-line practice tests and use test prep eBooks to obtain your education goals.
- Graduate School Search
- Graduate Scholarship Search
- Miller Analogies (MAT) International
- U.S. Citizenship Career Tools:
- ACT WorkKeys
- Air Traffic Control
- American Foreign Service Officer
- Basic Computer Skills
- Build a Resume
- Career/Vo-Tech School Search
- Cosmetology (English & Spanish)
- Law Enforcement
- Military (ASVAB & AFOQT)
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Scholarship Search
- Teaching (PRAXIS)
- Treasury Enforcement Agent
- Virtual Career Library High School Tools:
- Academic Skills Question Banks
- Advanced Placement Exams (AP)
- Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT)
- Peterson's Prep for the GED Test College Prep Tools:
- Build a Resume
- College Search
- DSST (DANTES Subject Standardized Tests)
- SAT Subject Tests
- Scholarship Search
- Bills, Resolutions: 101st Congress (1989)+
- Congressional Record: 101st Congress (1989)+
- Public Laws by Law Number: 93rd Congress (1973)+
- Committee Reports: 104th Congress (1995)+
- Presidential Nominations: 100th Congress (1987)+
- House Roll Call Votes: 101st Congress, 2nd session (1990)+
- Senate Roll Call Votes: 101st Congress, 1st session (1989)+
- Treaties: 90th Congress (1967)+; complete coverage begins with the 94th Congress
spatial extracts from the Census Bureau's MAF/TIGER database, containing features such as roads, railroads, rivers, as well as legal and statistical geographic areas.
(TIGER = Topologically Integrated Geographic Encoding and Referencing)
Specifically focused to meet the needs of toxicologists, Toxicology Abstracts covers issues from social poisons and substance abuse to natural toxins, from legislation and recommended standards to environmental issues.
A cluster of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals and related areas.
- HSDB: Hazardous Substances Data Bank. Peer-reviewed toxicology data for over 5,000 hazardous chemicals
- TOXLINE: 4 million references to literature on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals
- ChemIDplus: Dictionary of over 400,000 chemicals (names, synonyms, and structures) Breastfeeding & Drugs
- LactMed: Drugs and Lactation Database. Drugs and other chemicals to which breastfeeding mothers may be exposed Developmental Toxicology Literature
- DART: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology Database. References to developmental and reproductive toxicology literature Chemical Releases & Mapping
- TOXMAP: Environmental Health Maps provides searchable, interactive maps of EPA TRI and Superfund data, plus US Census and NCI health data
- TRI: Toxics Release Inventory. Annual environmental releases of over 600 toxic chemicals by U.S. facilities Genomics
- CTD: Comparative Toxicogenomics Database. Access to scientific data describing relationships between chemicals, genes and human diseases Household Product Safety
- Household Products Database: Potential health effects of chemicals in more than 10,000 common household products Occupational Exposure to Chemicals
- Haz-Map: Links jobs and hazardous tasks with occupational diseases and their symptoms Risk Assessment
- IRIS: Integrated Risk Information System. Hazard identification and dose-response assessment for over 500 chemicals
- ITER: International Toxicity Estimates for Risk. Risk information for over 600 chemicals from authoritative groups worldwide Animal Testing Alternatives
- ALTBIB: Resources on Alternatives to the Use of Live Vertebrates in Biomedical Research and Testing Archived, No Longer Updated
- CCRIS: Chemical Carcinogenesis Research Information System. Carcinogenicity and mutagenicity test results for over 8,000 chemicals
- CPDB: Carcinogenic Potency Database. Standardized analyses of the results of 6,540 chronic, long-term animal cancer tests
- GENE-TOX: Genetic Toxicology Data Bank. Peer-reviewed genetic toxicology test data for over 3,000 chemicals
provides the ability to generate customized reports on trade by Canada and the U.S. with over 200 countries.
"Trade Data provides custom-based statistics on international trade in goods to help you:
- Find new import or export markets;
- Determine competition for your products;
- Identify domestic opportunities for import replacement;
- Analyse the Canadian domestic market for industries in the manufacturing sector.
- Discover a country's trade balance.
- Find out what products countries are importing, exporting or re-exporting throughout the world."
displays the latest annual U.S. merchandise trade statistics. The National Trade Data are available for 1989 through 2009 for individual countries, trade/economic groups, or geographic regions. The State Export Data are available for 1999 through 2009 for individual states or U.S. regions.
"information on more than 35,000 slaving voyages that forcibly embarked over 12 million Africans for transport to the Americas between the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries."
Search the Voyages Database - Look for particular voyages in this database of documented slaving expeditions. Create listings, tables, charts, and maps using information from the database. Examine Estimates of the Slave Trade - Slaves on documented voyages represent four-fifths of the number who were actually transported. Use the interactive estimates page to analyze the full volume and multiple routes of the slave trade. Explore the African Names Database - This database identifies 91,491 Africans taken from captured slave ships or from African trading sites. It displays the African name, age, gender, origin, country, and places of embarkation and disembarkation of each individual.
- State Budget
- State Financial Reports
- Local Budgets
- State Financials
- State Payments
- State Contract Search: FACTS
- State Contract Audits
- State Economic Incentives Program
- Quasi Government Spending
- Where State Dollars Go: Your Money Matters
- State Government Information
- State Employee Data
Provides unbiased prescribing recommendations featuring drug treatment of major indications, recommendations for first-choice and alternative drugs, and comparative assessment of drug effectiveness, safety and cost
Covers all US patents from 1790 onwards. Download or view high-quality images of the actual pages of the patents, including diagrams and structures from 1790 onwards. Patents from 1976 - present are available full text in an HTML text format.
directory of journals, magazines, newspapers, & other periodicals worldwide. Indicates available formats, intended audience, special features (e.g. reviews, whether a journal is refereed) & indexing/abstracting services coverage.
formerly "Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory"
provides a unique identifier for each resolution, the date of the vote, codes for the types of votes, the UN resolution number, the vote-tally, short and long descriptions of the content of the votes, the actual votes by countries, and a hyperlink to the text of the resolution (where available).
Full text of nearly 50 journals and hardcover serials, presenting original research in art & art history, economics, education, history, humanities, law, life & physical sciences, medical sciences, and social sciences.
- does not include Schedule III details of salaries
- 2008/2009+ for State University System (SUS) & individual universities
- 2000/2001 through 2007/2008 for SUS with some information for individual universities
For salary information for Florida state universities, see Florida Has a Right to Know from the Florida Office of the Governor.