Call Number: UCF ONLINE General Collection -- BF 30.A56
"The Annual Review of Psychology covers the significant developments in the field of psychology, including: biological bases of behavior, sensation and perception, cognitive processes, animal learning and behavior, human development, psychopathology, clinical and counseling psychology, social psychology, personality, environmental psychology, community psychology, and more."
Call Number: UCF ONLINE General Collection -- BF 31.E5 2012
"Presented alphabetically by title, 300 articles probe both enduring and exciting new topics in physiological psychology, perception, personality, abnormal and clinical psychology, cognition and learning, social psychology, developmental psychology, language, and applied contexts."
the social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty. It includes 2,500 titles SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more.
Unlimited simultaneous users.
The UCF subscription includes some volumes from the following series:
- Acta Neurochirurgica Supplement
- Advances in... Biochemical Engineering / Biotechnology -- Information & Communication Technology (IFIP) -- Polymer Science -- Solid State Physics
- Communications in Computer & Information Science
- Gesundheit und Medizin im interdisziplinären Diskurs
- Handbook of Environmental Chemistry
- Lecture Notes in ... Business Information Processing -- Computer Science -- Control & Information Sciences -- Earth Sciences / Earth System Sciences -- Mathematics -- Physics
- Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Mathematical Programming Studies
- Methods in... Biotechnology -- Molecular Biology -- Molecular Medicine -- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Progress in Colloid & Polymer Science
- Springer Protocols Handbooks
- Springer Series in Optical Sciences
- Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics
- Springer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Structure & Bonding
- Studies in Computational Intelligence
- Studies in Fuzziness & Soft Computing
- Topics in...Current Chemistry -- Heterocyclic Chemistry -- Organometallic Chemistry