. Indexing and full text of articles for array of scholarly and popular topics. Provides full text for over 3,460 scholarly journals covering the social sciences, humanities, science, cultural studies, education, and much more.
. Periodical information in the diverse subject area of the humanities.
- International Index to Periodicals (1907-1965)
- Social Sciences & Humanities Index (1965-1974)
- Humanities Index (1974+)
"Topics covered include communications & mass media, criminal justice, anthropology, economics, art, film, environmental studies, archaeology, international relations, law, literary & social criticism, literature, music, performing arts, planning & public administration, political science, sociology, religion & theology, gender studies, gerontology, psychiatry & psychology, addiction studies, urban studies, and much more."
See also Humanities Source Print Indexes - UCF Main Library - 1st Floor:
- International Index to Periodicals (1907-1965) - General Collection AI3.R49
- Social Sciences & Humanities Index (1965-1974) - General Collection AI3.R49
- Social Sciences Index (1974-1984) - General Collection AI3.R492
- Humanities Index (1974-1984) - General Collection AI3.R493
. Full text of 1000+ core research journals from the year of their inception, many dating back to the early 1900's, providing high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated.
Browse by Subject:
- Area Studies (African American, African, American Indian, American, Asian, British, Irish, Jewish, Latin American, Middle East, Slavic)
- Arts (Architecture & Architectural History, Art & Art History, Music, Performing Arts)
- Business & Economics (Business, Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Labor & Employment Relations, Management & Organizational Behavior, Marketing & Advertising)
- History & History of Science & Technology
- Humanities (Bibliography, Classical Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies, Film, Folklore, Language & Literature, Philosophy, Religion)
- Law (Criminology & Criminal Justice)
- Medicine & Allied Health (Health Policy, Health Sciences, Public Health)
- Science & Mathematics (Aquatic Sciences, Astronomy, Biological Sciences, Botany & Plant Sciences, Chemistry, Developmental & Cell Biology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Environmental Science, General Science, Geology, Mathematics, Paleontology, Physics, Statistics, Technology, Zoology)
- Social Sciences (Anthropology, Archaeology, Communication Studies, Education, Geography, International Relations, Library Science, Linguistics, Peace & Conflict Studies, Political Science, Population Studies, Psychology, Public Policy & Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Transportation Studies, Urban Studies)
- Classical and Medieval Literature Criticism
- Contemporary Literary Criticism
- Drama Criticism
- Literature Criticism 1400-1800
- Nineteenth Century Literary Criticism
- Poetry Criticism
- Shakespearean Criticism (see index information)
- Short Story Criticism
- Twentieth Century Literary Criticism
. a unique collaboration between libraries and publishers providing 100% full-text, affordable and user-friendly online access to over 300+ high quality humanities and social sciences journals from over 60 scholarly publishers.
- Area & Ethnic Studies
- Art & Architecture
- Creative Writing
- Film, Theater, & Performing Arts
- Language & Linguistics
- Library Science & Publishing
- Medicine & Health
- Science, Technology, & Mathematics
- Social Sciences
- Studies by Time Period
- Women's Studies, Gender, & Sexuality
"ProQuest Dissertations and Theses: Global (PQDTGlobal) is the world's most comprehensive collection of full-text dissertations and theses. As the official digital dissertations archive for the Library of Congress and as the database of record for graduate research, PQDTGlobal includes millions of searchable citations to dissertations and theses from 1861 to the present day together with over a million full-text dissertations that are available for download in PDF format. Over 2.1 million titles are available for purchase as printed copies. The database offers full text for most of the dissertations added since 1997 and strong retrospective full-text coverage for older graduate works. It also includes PQDT UK & Ireland content."
Features notes that bring to light new information on Shakespeare and his age, issue and exchange sections for the latest ideas and controversies, theater reviews of significant Shakespeare productions.
Founded by the pioneering American actor and director Sam Wanamaker, Shakespeare's Globe is a unique international resource dedicated to the exploration of Shakespeare's work and the playhouse for which he wrote.