"The Economic Census profiles American business every 5 years, from the national to the local level."
All 2012 data is available in American FactFinder.
All of the basic Florida data sets were released as follows:
What reports were released in 2011?
- Survey of Business Owners (Black, American Indian & Alaska Native, Asian, Native Hawaiians & Other Pacific Islanders, Minority, Characteristics of Businesses & Business Owners, Veteran-Owned)
- Core Business Statistics (Franchising, 2007-2002 NAICS Bridge, Comparative Statistics)
- County Business Patterns (2009 Counties, Metropolitan Areas, ZIP Codes)
- Utilities; Transportation & Warehousing; Finance & Insurance; Real Estate & Rental Leasing -- Miscellaneous Subjects
- Services -- Miscellaneous Subjects
- Retail Trade -- ZIP Codes Statistics
- Nonemployer Statistics -- 2009
- Annual Survey of Manufactures -- 2010