"The Economic Census profiles American business every 5 years, from the national to the local level."
All 2007 data is available in American FactFinder.
All of the basic Florida data sets were released as follows:
- Health Care & Social Assistance (8/31/10)
- Other Services (Except Public Administration (8/24/10)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services (8/20/10)
- Administrative & Support & Waste Management & Remediation Services (8/20/10)
- Finance & Insurance (8/9/10)
- Transportation & Warehousing (8/9/10)
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing (8/6/10)
- Retail Trade (7/23/10)
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation (7/23/10)
- Wholesale Trade (7/23/10)
- Educational Services (6/29/10)
- Utilities (6/29/10)
- Accommodation & Food Services (6/18/10)
- Information (6/11/10)
- Manufacturing (4/13/10)
- Mining (12/18/09)
- Construction (11/20/09)
2007 Economic Census - "2007 Economic Census forms were sent to more than 4 million businesses in December 2007, asking for information about business activity during calendar 2007. The forms were due back February 12, 2008.... Results were published during 2009 and 2010.
For more information on the 2007 Economic Census, see business.census.gov."
What reports were released in 2011?
- Survey of Business Owners (Black, American Indian & Alaska Native, Asian, Native Hawaiians & Other Pacific Islanders, Minority, Characteristics of Businesses & Business Owners, Veteran-Owned)
- Core Business Statistics (Franchising, 2007-2002 NAICS Bridge, Comparative Statistics)
- County Business Patterns (2009 Counties, Metropolitan Areas, ZIP Codes)
- Utilities; Transportation & Warehousing; Finance & Insurance; Real Estate & Rental Leasing -- Miscellaneous Subjects
- Services -- Miscellaneous Subjects
- Retail Trade -- ZIP Codes Statistics
- Nonemployer Statistics -- 2009
- Annual Survey of Manufactures -- 2010