U.S. Global Trade Outlook, 1995-2000: Toward the 21st Century succeeded the U.S. Industrial Outlook, and was succeeded by U.S. Industry & Trade Outlook.
- U.S. Documents C 61.34/2: (1995)
U.S. Industry & Trade Outlook - Although the ITA announced a project to migrate this publication to the Web, no progress has been reported since January 25, 2005.
- U.S. Documents C 61.48: (1998-2000)
Manufacturing & Services (MAS) - "industry analysts covering virtually all industry sectors of the economy"
- Building Products & Construction
- Consumer Goods
- Electronic Commerce
- Environmental Technologies
- Forest Products
- Information & Telecommunications Technologies
- Textiles & Apparel
- Service Industries
- Financial Services Industries
- Travel & Tourism
- Industry Analysis
- Industry & Trade Data Resources
- Industry Trade Policy
- Industry Analysts Directory
See other International Trade resources on the International Business guide.