New Penguin Business Dictionary
Call Number: Reference HF 1001 .B36 2002
- "Covers all areas of business, including accounting, banking, economics, finance and marketing
- International in coverage, with both UK and US terms included
- Provides invaluable extended notes on key concepts such as economic growth and strategic management
- Includes terms from relevant disciplines that are commonly used in business, such as psychology, sociology, statistics, mathematics and computer sciences
- Contains concise biographies of many leading figures in the business world"