An international consortium of about 700 academic institutions and research organizations, ICPSR provides leadership and training in data access, curation, and methods of analysis for the social science research community.
The LAPOP is a leader in the development, implementation, and analysis of public opinion surveys. Since the 1970s, LAPOP has gathered a treasure-trove of databases containing political perspectives from Latin America.
Contains statistical series for a wide range of economic and social indicators covering over 20 countries in the region for the period 1900-2000, and is being expanded back to 1870 and forward to 2010
- Population & Demographics
- Labour Force
- Transport & Communications Infrastructure
- External Trade
- National Accounts
- Consumer & Producer Price Indices
- Specific Commodity Price Indices
- Weighted Nomimal Commodity Price Indices by Category
- Weighted Real Commodity Price Indices by Category Countries:
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador