Call Number: UCF ONLINE General Collection -- BF 30.A56
"The Annual Review of Psychology covers the significant developments in the field of psychology, including: biological bases of behavior, sensation and perception, cognitive processes, animal learning and behavior, human development, psychopathology, clinical and counseling psychology, social psychology, personality, environmental psychology, community psychology, and more."
Call Number: UCF ONLINE General Collection -- BF 31.E5 2012
"Presented alphabetically by title, 300 articles probe both enduring and exciting new topics in physiological psychology, perception, personality, abnormal and clinical psychology, cognition and learning, social psychology, developmental psychology, language, and applied contexts."
the social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty. It includes 2,500 titles SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more.
Unlimited simultaneous users.
The UCF subscription includes some volumes from the following series:
- Acta Neurochirurgica Supplement
- Advances in Solid State Physics
- Gesundheit und Medizin im interdisziplinären Diskurs
- Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences
- Lecture Notes in Physics
- Mathematical Programming Studies
- Methods in Biotechnology
- Methods in Molecular Biology
- Methods in Molecular Medicine
- Methods in Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Progress in Colloid & Polymer Science
- Springer Protocols Handbooks
Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)