Calisphere: a free website that offers educators, students, and the public direct online access to more than 200,000 primary sources
Online Archive of California (OAC): a free website that provides over 20,000 collection descriptions for materials housed physically at educational and cultural institutions across California
"contains born-digital publications and scanned print documents produced by Georgia state agencies. The GGP provides a comprehensive repository of state publications 1994 to the present, and project participants are actively scanning documents printed before 1994 to provide researchers with a valuable source for online historical research."
- County-by-county analysis accesses a base of 1,420 variables
- Year-by-year analysis for selected variables for up to 50 years, for all counties and the state.
- Unemployment statistics reports the latest figures from the BLS (updated monthly)
- Shift-Share analysis delivers an employment report for major economic sectors since 1990
- Land price analysis accesses a base of over 2 million property
"the official geospatial data clearinghouse for the State of Idaho. INSIDE Idaho serves as a comprehensive geospatial data digital library, providing access to, and a context within which to use, geospatial data and information by, for, and about Idaho."
in addition to ready-made reports, you can design your own table, trend graph, bar chart, map & table, animated map, or animated bubble plot containing state, county or city data. See also the Kansas Data Archive Portal.
The Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance-Jacob France Institute provides access to the Vital Signs and other data about Baltimore and its neighborhoods from a variety of sources in a user-friendly way using GIS mapping technology