The ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering information. The Library covers a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science, and solar engineering.
ASTM standards, journals, and technical publications full text covering a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, and others.
formerly "ASTM Standards & Engineering Digital Library"
ASCE Library (American Society of Civil Engineers)
ASCE Library. ASCE Standards provide technical guidelines for promoting safety, reliability, productivity, and efficiency in civil engineering. Many of our standards are referenced by model building codes and adopted by state and local jurisdiction. They also provide guidance for design projects around the world.
delivering full text access to the world's highest quality technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics. Includes most IEEE journals, conference proceedings, and standards.
IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) includes access to the full text of IEEE content published since 1988 with select content published since 1872 from:
- IEEE journals, transactions, and magazines, including early access documents
- IEEE conference proceedings
- IET journals
- IET conference proceedings
- IEEE published standards
- IEEE Standards Dictionary Online VDE VERLAG Conference Proceedings includes complimentary access to the AbstractPlus records and select full text published since 2005 Bell Labs Technical Journal includes access to the AbstractPlus records and full text articles published from 1922 IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library includes full text access to all IEEE-Wiley eBooks titles copyrighted in the year(s) 1974-2013 Individual Online Journals includes access to all AbstractPlus records and full text published since 2005 from:
- Systems Engineering and Electronics, Journal of
"an extensive electronic library of construction guide specifications, manuals, standards and many other essential criteria documents. Published and updated continuously, CCB contains the complete unabridged, approved, current electronic equivalents of over 10,000 documents direct from participating federal agencies."
"offers background materials and useful links for locating information about the use of standards in government. Our primary focus is on federal agency use of standards and conformity assessment for regulatory purposes."
does not include full text "provides alphabetic, numeric, and Federal Supply Classification listings of Federal Specifications, Federal Standards, Federal Qualified Products Lists, Commercial Item Descriptions, and USDA Institutional Meat Purchase Specifications in general use throughout the federal government"