Got Citations? RefWorks can help!
RefWorks is a web-based citation management software program that allows you to collect and organize citations, as well as create bibliographies with ease. RefWorks will help simplify and enhance your research. RefWorks is available for FREE to all current UCF faculty, staff and students.
Citations can be exported to RefWorks from the library catalog, online databases, and google scholar, just to name a few.
Probably the most popular feature is the ability to quickly and easily create and format in-text citations and bibliographies. RefWorks works with Microsoft Word, allowing you to format your paper according to a specific citation style.
Try RefWorks the next time you are working on a research paper!
Create a New Account
Already have an account?
RefWorks Mobile Site
News & Updates from RefWorks
1. New Write N Cite for both Windows and Mac:
- Significant improvement to synching of references with RefWorks accounts.
- Removal of 2000 citation limit
- Improved User Interface for insert/edit citation.
- Relocation of the “Reapply Output Style” from the Preferences area to the main toolbar.
- Auto-updating messaging improved and updated.
Updates & Bug fixes:
- Spaces in Prefix now being honored correctly.
- Corrected issues related to long author fields breaking “recently inserted” functionality.
- Inserting two numbered citation together no longer causes font changes.
- Fixed error that displayed a new reference in the compose citation window when editing an existing citation.
- The “Not in Folder” folder now displays more than only the first 1000 references that are not in a folder.
- A/B appending is now in alphabetical order for in-text citations in Word 2007.
- Repeat authors now handled correctly when creating a bibliography with Chicago number style.
The new versions are available from the WNC download page and all users will receive messages to upgrade to the latest version.
2. Refworks is happy to announce the RefWorks Community (www.refworkscommunity.com) - a new site for all thing RefWorks. This site is being launched this week and will be available to ALL RefWorks users.