"Each educational institution that receives Federal funds for a fiscal year shall hold an educational program on the United States Constitution on September 17 of such year for the students served by the educational institution."
"The education team of the National Archives and Records Administration is pleased to present, for the first time, a self-service online version of our popular U. S. Constitution Workshop! This activity is:
- Suitable for grades 4 through 12
- Fully self-contained, requiring little advance prep time
- Correlated to the National History Standards and the National Standards for Civics and Government."
"This posting is intended to remind affected educational institutions of this responsibility and to provide resources for them to use in developing their program. To assist in planning Constitution Day programs, we are pleased to provide links to Web sites that contain materials that can be publicly accessed for general use or for use as teaching materials in the classroom. The U.S. Department of Education does not mandate or prescribe particular curricula or lesson plans."
- Predecessors to the U.S. Constitution
- U.S. Constitution
- Authors of the Constitution
- Writing the Constitution
- Debating the Constitution
- Critiques of the U.S. Constitution
- The Constitution in Popular Literature