Other Census Resources
Company Statistics Programs
- Survey of Business Owners
- Economic Census of Puerto Rico & the Island Areas
- Annual Capital Expenditures Survey (ACES)
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Survey
- Quarterly Financial Report (QFR)
- Statistics of U.S. Businesses (SUSB)
Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Video Tutorials
- 2007 Economic Census
- 2002 Economic Census
- 1997 Economic Census
- 1992 Economic Census
- Concentration Ratios
- Minority-Owned Businesses
- Women-Owned Businesses
- Puerto Rico & Island Areas
- Historical Data
Description of this Workshop
The Census Bureau conducted two hands-on workshops at UCF for data users on the Economic Census on Wednesday, August 11, 2010. For the detailed data for Florida, 13 of 18 industry sectors were released prior to the workshop and the other 5 were due out by early September.
- New users learn about the range of data about businesses available from the Census Bureau, including both the Economic Census and more frequent data sets.
- Experienced users learn about new features of the data, comparability issues, and qualifications of the data.
- Attendees gain skills in accessing Economic Census data in American FactFinder.
- Attendees have the opportunity to tell others about their own practical applications of the data and learn what others are doing.
The morning (8:15 AM-Noon) and afternoon (12:45-4:30 PM) workshops will provide identical content. Choose whichever half-day works best for your schedule. Space is limited to 40 attendees per workshop, so pre-registration is required.
Register for one of these UCF workshops on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 (registration closed)
- After registering for one of these Economic Census workshops, you will receive an email confirming that your registration has been received.
- If you indicated that you will need a parking permit for the event, you will receive a separate email with a parking permit to be placed on your dashboard. Parking information is available here.
Other Economic Census workshops: