government information & related resources for states other than Florida, which has a separate guide
free state & county data for entire U.S. -- spending, revenue, employees, payroll, crimes, population
[data for municipalities & school districts not available without subscription--which UCF does not have]
- Internet Access to Administrative Rules (NASS - National Association of Secretaries of State)
provides links for each state which has electronic access to administrative rules, such as Florida Administrative Code or Florida Administrative Weekly.
- State & Local Government on the Net
"provides convenient one-stop access to the websites of thousands of state agencies and city and county governments"
- State & Local Government Information (University of Michigan)
- WashLaw (Washburn University School of Law)
provides links to many documents that relate to state and local government and legislative information, including state statutes & court cases
- State List (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
"provides links to state publication checklists and shipping lists that are currently available on the Internet from 37 states"
- Tapping State Government Information Sources
"For each of the 50 states, important publications are detailed, along with information on how to obtain them. The publications' topics range from crime statistics to vital statistics, business statistics, health information, statistical abstracts, education directories, state budgets, economic indicators, state laws and legal information, and more."
- U.S. State & Regional Government (ipl2)
provides descriptive links
- Leadership Directories (subscription cancelled)
provide Yellow Book listings for state legislative committees & staff, state agency personnel, local cities & counties, federal & state courts, government affairs, foreign representatives, associations, nonprofits, financial institutions, corporations, news media, and law firms.
Contact via Ask A Librarian
, Statistical Data
, Criminal Justice
, Political Science
, Public Administration
, Social Justice
, Legal Studies
Collection liaison for: