Finding UCF's theses and dissertations
UCF's collection of Graduate theses and dissertations, and Honors in the Major (undergraduate) theses, are housed in a number of locations--this can make finding them difficult. This guide is an attempt to simplify that search for users.
At a Glance
Most of UCF's theses and dissertations can be found by searching either the UCF Library Catalog or the UCF Libraries Digital Collections. Which option you choose depends on when the item was written and which format you are looking for, i.e. print or electronic.
This list is a breakdown of the different "generations" of theses and dissertations, in what format they are available, and what we feel is the easiest place to locate what you are looking for. Please note, this may change!
- Graduate Theses and Dissertations Written from 1972 to 2004: Available in print with selected titles available online. Print searchable in the library catalog, online searchable in the UCF Libraries' Digital Collections.
- Graduate Theses and Dissertations from Fall 2004 to 2007: Available in print and online. Searchable in the library catalog.
- Graduate Theses and Dissertations from 2008 to the present: Available only online. Searchable in the library catalog.
- Honors Theses Written from 1990 to 2010: Available only in print. Searchable in the library catalog.
- Honors Theses from 2011 to the Present: Available only online. Searchable in the library catalog.
Links for pre-populated searches may be found on other pages within this guide.