"FAC is the only association representing Florida's counties – bringing together the collective experience and knowledge of 377 county commissioners and supported by thousands of county professional staff. FAC provides the cohesive platform that enables county officials and staff to speak with a unified voice on behalf of all Floridians."
- "To conduct conferences and institutes to provide continuing judicial education and to conduct forums in which the County Court Judges of Florida may meet to discuss mutual problems and solutions.
- To develop programs for the improvement of the administration of justice in the State of Florida and to study/improve legislation in the field of the administration of justice in the State of Florida.
- To acquire and disseminate information to all County Court Judges for the improvement of their courts, practice and procedure.
- To provide a unified voice for the County Court Judges of Florida in their dealings with the Legislature, Executive Branch, Supreme Court, State agencies and the citizenry of Florida."
"The objectives, as adopted in the 1972 Constitution, included:
- to discuss problems of mutual concern,
- to increase the efficiency of the city clerk's function,
- to cooperate with and assist all city administrators,
- to strive for greater educational standards for city clerks, and
- to gather and disseminate information to improve procedures and the efficiency of the administration of municipal government"
- Promote fair and equitable assessments of property within and between counties in the state of Florida;
- Actively work with the Florida Legislature by providing technical assistance and advice in drafting ad valorem legislation affecting the office of county property appraisers as well as citizens of the state of Florida."
"Founded in 1986 as a statewide research center, the FCCDR has worked with over 100 communities on more than 150 projects. Our mission is to assist the citizens of Florida in the creation of more livable and sustainable communities. There are four program areas that align with this mission: Design Technology, Urbanization and Resiliency, Urban Design and Community Health, and Community Engagement."
"The Florida Chamber Foundation is the business-led, solutions development and research organization, working in partnership with state business leaders to secure Florida’s future. The Foundation’s Six Pillars™ serve as a visioning platform for developing the first-ever long-term strategic plan for the state. The Foundation takes pride in producing and partnering on a number of important studies that have provided an intellectual framework for state policy."
The Florida Chapter of the International Association of Assessing Officers serves as an educational and networking resource for public property appraisers and their staff throughout the state of Florida. Our Mission Statement is “To offer relevant educational opportunities in ad valorem appraisal and administration, and to promote professional development of our members”
"The Florida City and County Management Association is a professional organization of practicing public administrators from throughout Florida local governments. The Association was chartered in 1946 as a non-profit corporation to elevate professionalism among the state’s 478 cities and counties, and to promote the council-manager form of government as the form that advances the highest ethical and professional standards."
Mission: "To improve the ability of the Florida Clerks & Comptrollers to effectively and efficiently serve the citizens of the state through the education of elected officers and staff, legislative action and public awareness of the role and function of the office."
"The Florida Government Finance Officers Association (FGFOA) was founded in 1937 and serves more than 2,800 professionals from state, county and city governments, school districts, colleges and universities, special districts, and private firms."
"The FMAA’s primary objective is to provide a permanent forum for municipal attorneys to identify and address legal problems of common concern among Florida’s municipalities, and to study, summarize, and disseminate legislation, court decisions and administrative rulings affecting municipal operations."
"Florida Municipal Power Agency (FMPA) is a wholesale power agency owned by municipal electric utilities. FMPA’s mission is to provide power that is competitively priced, reliable and clean, as well as provide value-added services for its owner-customers."
Alachua -- Bartow -- Blountstown -- Bushnell -- Chattahoochee -- Clewiston -- Fort Meade -- Fort Pierce -- Gainesville -- Green Cove Springs -- Havana -- Homestead -- Jacksonville Beach -- Key West -- Kissimmee -- Lake Worth -- Lakeland -- Leesburg -- Moore Haven -- Mount Dora -- New Smyrna Beach -- Newberry -- Ocala -- Orlando -- Quincy -- St. Cloud -- Starke -- Vero Beach -- Wauchula -- Williston -- Winter Park
"The Florida Police Chiefs Association is the third largest state police chiefs association in the United States. It is composed of more than 900 of the state’s top law enforcement executives. FPCA serves municipal police departments, airport police, college and university police, private business and security firms, as well as federal, state and county law enforcement agencies."
"The mission of the Florida Sheriffs Association as a self-sustaining, charitable organization is to foster the effectiveness of the Office of Sheriff through leadership, education and training, innovative practices and legislative initiatives."