Theory & research in international affairs, including working papers from university research institutes, occasional papers series from NGOs, foundation-funded research projects, conference proceedings, books, journals and policy briefs.
Full text of 1000+ core research journals from the year of their inception, many dating back to the early 1900's, providing high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated.
Browse by Subject:
- Area Studies (African American, African, American Indian, American, Asian, British, Irish, Jewish, Latin American, Middle East, Slavic)
- Arts (Architecture & Architectural History, Art & Art History, Music, Performing Arts)
- Business & Economics (Business, Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Labor & Employment Relations, Management & Organizational Behavior, Marketing & Advertising)
- History & History of Science & Technology
- Humanities (Bibliography, Classical Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies, Film, Folklore, Language & Literature, Philosophy, Religion)
- Law (Criminology & Criminal Justice)
- Medicine & Allied Health (Health Policy, Health Sciences, Public Health)
- Science & Mathematics (Aquatic Sciences, Astronomy, Biological Sciences, Botany & Plant Sciences, Chemistry, Developmental & Cell Biology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Environmental Science, General Science, Geology, Mathematics, Paleontology, Physics, Statistics, Technology, Zoology)
- Social Sciences (Anthropology, Archaeology, Communication Studies, Education, Geography, International Relations, Library Science, Linguistics, Peace & Conflict Studies, Political Science, Population Studies, Psychology, Public Policy & Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Transportation Studies, Urban Studies)
"ProQuest Political Science gives users access to hundreds of leading political science and international relations journals, providing full-text of many core titles indexed in Worldwide Political Science Abstracts. In addition, over a thousand recent full-text doctoral dissertations on political science topics are included, together with working papers, conference proceedings, country profiles, political news and other sources."
- Political science
- International relations
- Comparative politics
- Political economy
- International development
- Environmental policy
- Human rights
a one-stop site hosting journals published by Taylor & Francis and Routledge
You can search and browse the journals and reference works on Taylor & Francis Online for free. Use advanced search to restrict to "Only content I have full access to" unless you want to request articles through Interlibrary Loan since UCF's subscription only includes some journals, one reference work, and none of the abstract databases.
Journal subject coverage includes:
- Area Studies
- Behavioral Sciences (includes Archive Collection)
- Built Environment
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science (includes Archive Collection)
- Development Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Business & Industry
- Education (includes Archive Collection)
- Engineering & Technology (includes Archive Collection)
- Environment & Agriculture
- Environment & Sustainability
- Food Science & Technology
- Health & Social Care
- Information Science
- Language & Literature
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing & Allied Health
- Museum & Heritage Studies
- Physical Sciences (includes Chemistry Archive Collection)
- Politics & International Relations
- Social Sciences
- Sports & Leisure
- Tourism, Hospitality & Events
- Urban Studies
CRS Report, April 15, 2014
"Discusses background and history of ethnic Kurds who inhabit a largely mountainous region at the intersection of Turkey, Iraq, Syria, and Iran, and are one of the largest ethnic groups without control of a State. Considers possibility of Iraqi Kurdish independence and potential regional implications."
CRS Report, October 01, 2010
"Discusses status and position of Kurdish community in post-Saddam Iraq. Considers reconstruction efforts and stability in Kurdish inhabited areas, increasing Kurdish political involvement, and associated concerns."
CRS Report, September 21, 2010
"Provides overview of current economic, demographic, historical and political situation in Turkey surrounding ongoing political power struggle, the results of which will determine its national identity. Examines role of Turkish military, Kurdish identity issue, press freedom, Fethullah Gulen movement, future political possibilities, overall assessment of Justice and Development Party rule, and U.S. policy."