Journal subscriptions provided by the UCF Libraries can be accessed by searching the journal title using the Online Journals option or the Catalog option on the Libraries homepage.
Administration & Society
Administrative Science Quarterly
Administrative Theory & Praxis
American Review of Public Administration
Contemporary Economic Policy
Journal of Policy Analysis & Management
Journal of Public Policy
Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory
Public Administration & Development
Public Administration & Management
Public Administration Quarterly
Public Administration Review
International Review of Public Administration
Databases by discipline can be accessed using the Databases option on the Libraries homepage. Select databases based on discipline area or research topic -- or by using the A-Z title list.
Indexing and full text of articles for array of scholarly and popular topics. Provides full text for over 4,600 scholarly journals covering the social sciences, humanities, science, cultural studies, education, and much more.
"access to U.S. foreign and domestic policy papers and gray literature, PolicyFile is updated weekly with abstracts and links to the latest reports, papers, and documents from think tanks, research institutes, and agencies."
provides access to databases covering the international literature in the social sciences, including politics, sociology, social services, anthropology, criminology and education
- Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts (ASSIA)
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA)
- PAIS International
- PILOTS: Published International Literature On Traumatic Stress
- ProQuest Criminal Justice
- ProQuest Education Journals
- ProQuest Political Science
- ProQuest Social Science Journals
- ProQuest Sociology
- Social Services Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
a one-stop site hosting international journals published by Taylor & Francis and Routledge
You can search and browse the journals and reference works on Taylor & Francis Online for free. Use advanced search to restrict to "Only content I have full access to" unless you want to request articles through Interlibrary Loan since UCF's subscription only includes some journals, one reference work, and none of the abstract databases.
Journal subject coverage includes:
- Area Studies
- Behavioral Sciences (includes Archive Collection)
- Built Environment
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science (includes Archive Collection)
- Development Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Business & Industry
- Education (includes Archive Collection)
- Engineering & Technology (includes Archive Collection)
- Environment & Agriculture
- Environment & Sustainability
- Food Science & Technology
- Health & Social Care
- Information Science
- Language & Literature
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing & Allied Health
- Museum & Heritage Studies
- Physical Sciences (includes Chemistry Archive Collection)
- Politics & International Relations
- Social Sciences
- Sports & Leisure
- Tourism, Hospitality & Events
- Urban Studies
provides citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration / policy.
Full text of 2000+ core research journals from the year of their inception, many dating back to the early 1900's, providing high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated.
JSTOR also contains hundreds of Open-Access eBooks.
Browse by Subject:
- Area Studies (African American, African, American Indian, American, Asian, British, Irish, Jewish, Latin American, Middle East, Slavic)
- Arts (Architecture & Architectural History, Art & Art History, Music, Performing Arts)
- Business & Economics (Business, Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Labor & Employment Relations, Management & Organizational Behavior, Marketing & Advertising)
- History & History of Science & Technology
- Humanities (Bibliography, Classical Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies, Film, Folklore, Language & Literature, Philosophy, Religion)
- Law (Criminology & Criminal Justice)
- Medicine & Allied Health (Health Policy, Health Sciences, Public Health)
- Science & Mathematics (Aquatic Sciences, Astronomy, Biological Sciences, Botany & Plant Sciences, Chemistry, Developmental & Cell Biology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Environmental Science, General Science, Geology, Mathematics, Paleontology, Physics, Statistics, Sustainability, Technology, Zoology)
- Social Sciences (Anthropology, Archaeology, Communication Studies, Education, Geography, International Relations, Library Science, Linguistics, Peace & Conflict Studies, Political Science, Population Studies, Psychology, Public Policy & Administration, Security Studies, Social Work, Sociology, Transportation Studies, Urban Studies)
contains references to more than 553,300 journal articles, books, government documents, statistical directories, grey literature, research reports, conference reports, publications of international agencies, microfiche, Internet material, & more.
The print index provides coverage for 1915-1974 - Main Library Reference H1.P8
"PAIS (originally, the Public Affairs Information Service) was established in 1914. There are two databases created from the files: PAIS International and PAIS Archive. PAIS International includes records from the print PAIS Bulletin 1977 and forward; it also includes PAIS print Foreign Language Index published 1972-1990, at which time it merged with the PAIS Bulletin.
The PAIS International database contains continually updated records for over half a million journal articles, books, government documents, statistical directories, grey literature, research reports, conference papers, web content, and more. Newspapers and newsletters are not indexed. PAIS International includes publications from over 120 countries throughout the world. In addition to English, some of the indexed materials are published in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and other languages. It is updated quarterly with over 17,000 current records added in total each year. PAIS Archive is a retrospective conversion of the PAIS Annual Cumulated Bulletin, volumes 1-62, published 1915-1976. PAIS Archive contains over 1.23 million records and covers monographs, periodical articles, notes and announcements, and analytics. The original, historical subject headings have been retained. PAIS Archive provides a unique perspective on the 20th century’s most important public and social policies, such as Prohibition, suffrage, pacifism, civil rights, McCarthyism, Vietnam War, and Watergate."
the social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty. It includes 2,500 titles SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more.
Unlimited simultaneous users.