It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Peer-reviewed journals in biology, medicine, computational biology, genetics, pathogens, and neglected tropical diseases.
- PLOS ONE: All areas of science
- PLOS Biology: All areas of biological science, from molecules to ecosystems
- PLOS Medicine: All areas of medical science, clinical practice and health policy
- PLOS Computational Biology: Computational methods applied to all aspects of living systems
- PLOS Genetics: Genetics and genomics of all organisms
- PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases: Neglected tropical diseases; scientific, medical and public health research
- PLOS Pathogens: Pathogens and interactions with host organisms
Search for specific journals or magazines by title or ISSN. Selecting an individual journal title may provide an option to search inside for articles from that journal. To search for articles from multiple journals go to one of the subject area databases.
- the Journals List also provides an option to browse to identify journals by subject category
To identify scholarly articles on a particular topic search one of the biology related databases offered by the UCF Libraries.