It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
"access to U.S. foreign and domestic policy papers and gray literature, PolicyFile is updated weekly with abstracts and links to the latest reports, papers, and documents from think tanks, research institutes, and agencies."
Government Program Summaries provide legislators and the public with summaries of state government agencies and programs. Generally, summaries provide the following information about programs:
- why Florida provides the program,
- how the program is funded,
- current issues facing the program, and
- references to other sources of program information and assessments.
- Policy Analysis and Performance Reviews
- List of Legislative Recommendations
- Sunset Reviews
- Performance-Based Program Budgeting (PB²) PolicyNotes is a free electronic newsletter highlighting OPPAGA publications and other reports from the Legislature, state and federal government reports, think tank research, website resources, and other sources for policy research and program evaluation. OPPAGA provides this weekly publication as an information service to bring attention to issues of interest to Florida policy makers.
"The Correlates of State Policy Project includes more than seven-hundred variables, with observations across the U.S. 50 states and time (1900 – 2016). These variables represent policy outputs or political, social, or economic factors that may influence policy differences across the states."
offers new ways to explore the endless possibilities and combinations of books, authors, genres and topics. Combining over 140,000 titles, 50,000 authors, and thousands of read-alike, award winner and librarian's favorites lists, Books & Authors helps bring readers and literature together.
Enhanced and updated in August, 2019. Full list of enhancements here