It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Classical Music Library - "Coverage includes music written from the earliest times (e.g. Gregorian Chant) to the present, including many contemporary composers. Repertoire ranges from vocal and choral music, to chamber, orchestral, solo instrumental, and opera."
IPA Source - MP3 recordings of various song and aria texts in Latin, Italian, German & French - "intended for pronunciation help for the singer, not as dramatic readings."
Multi-label database of Classical music recordings for listening and learning.
- All major genres and time periods from medieval to contemporary, from choral works to symphonies, operas and the avant-garde.
- Classical works can be browsed by discipline, release date, language, label, performer, and more. Unique access points to drive discovery for users.
- More than 400 distinct instrument categories.
- More than150 distinct classical genres and sub-genres.
- Data on more than 10,000 individual composers and 100,000s of artists and ensembles.
Jazz Music Library (ASP) (subscription cancelled)
covering thousands of artists, ensembles, albums, and genres, from all over the world, from the beginnings of jazz to today. Music Online also provides content from Classical Music Library. See also the info button.
UCF had a free 1-year subscription to Jazz Music Library through May 2010. To limit your search to Jazz Music Library, select it from the "Go to" drop-down options at the bottom of the Music Library home page.