It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
-Over 160 full-text journals
-Over 160 full-text books
-Indexing and abstracts for more than 560 journals
-Cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for more than 270 journals
-Variety movie reviews dating back to 1914
-More than 65,000 images from the MPTV Image Archive
ERIC is available from several database vendors, including ProQuest. UCF students are advised to use ERIC in EBSCOhost, which provides many links to full text and allows users to search multiple education databases simultaneously. Users who are not UCF students are advised to use ERIC from DOE because no login is required.
IEEE Electronic Library (IEL) includes access to the full text of IEEE content published since 1988 with select content published since 1872 from:
- IEEE journals, transactions, and magazines, including early access documents
- IEEE conference proceedings
- IET conference proceedings
- IEEE published standards
- IEEE Standards Dictionary Online VDE VERLAG Conference Proceedings includes complimentary access to the AbstractPlus records and select full text published since 2005 Bell Labs Technical Journal includes access to the AbstractPlus records and full text articles published from 1922 IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library includes full text access to all IEEE-Wiley eBooks titles copyrighted in the year(s) 1974-2013 Individual Online Journals includes access to all AbstractPlus records and full text published since 2005 from:
- Systems Engineering and Electronics, Journal of
-IET journals are now largely Open Access at the IET Research Hub on Wiley Online Library
"contains approximately 3 million citations and summaries dating as far back as the 1600s with DOIs for over 1.4 million records. Ninety-eight percent of the covered material is peer-reviewed. The database also includes information about the psychological aspects of related fields such as medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, technology, linguistics, anthropology, business, law and others. Journal coverage, which spans from the1800s to present, includes international material selected from around 2,500 periodicals in dozens of languages."
* 1927-1947 Microfilm BF1.P65
* 1948-2004 print in remote storage