ERIC is available from several database vendors, including ProQuest. UCF students are advised to use ERIC in EBSCOhost, which provides many links to full text and allows users to search multiple education databases simultaneously. Users who are not UCF students are advised to use ERIC from DOE because no login is required.
IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) includes access to the full text of IEEE content published since 1988 with select content published since 1872 from:
- IEEE journals, transactions, and magazines, including early access documents
- IEEE conference proceedings
- IET journals
- IET conference proceedings
- IEEE published standards
- IEEE Standards Dictionary Online VDE VERLAG Conference Proceedings includes complimentary access to the AbstractPlus records and select full text published since 2005 Bell Labs Technical Journal includes access to the AbstractPlus records and full text articles published from 1922 IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library includes full text access to all IEEE-Wiley eBooks titles copyrighted in the year(s) 1974-2013 Individual Online Journals includes access to all AbstractPlus records and full text published since 2005 from:
- Systems Engineering and Electronics, Journal of
"contains approximately 3 million citations and summaries dating as far back as the 1600s with DOIs for over 1.4 million records. Ninety-eight percent of the covered material is peer-reviewed. The database also includes information about the psychological aspects of related fields such as medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, technology, linguistics, anthropology, business, law and others. Journal coverage, which spans from the1800s to present, includes international material selected from around 2,500 periodicals in dozens of languages."
* 1927-1947 Microfilm BF1.P65
* 1948-2004 print in remote storage