"The FSU Center for Economic Forecasting and Analysis (CEFA) specializes in conducting economic research and performing economic analyses to examine public policy issues across a spectrum of research areas. CEFA provides advanced research and training in energy, aerospace, environmental economics, and economic development, among other areas."
"Available from April 1995 forward, this monthly publication is prepared by the Council of Economic Advisers for the Joint Economic Committee. It provides economic information on gross domestic product, income, employment, production, business activity, prices, money, credit, security markets, Federal finance, and international statistics."
"NIF offers a Discovery Portal: An innovative semantically-enhanced search engine of the largest collection of neuroscience information that allows users to customize and refine their searches via NIF's terminologies."
- "The NIF Registry: a core resource of NIF, is a catalog of electronic resources that have been selected by NIF curators, or contributed by the community, as valuable tools for researchers and students in the field of neuroscience.
- Date Sharing service: NIF maintains the largest searchable collection of neuroscience data, the largest catalog of biomedical resources, and the largest ontology for neuroscience on the web. NIF's already established and extensive infrastructure makes sharing your data easy.
- LinkOut Broker: NIF provides links between PubMed articles and your data when you register to the Data Federation through the LinkOut Broker. To enable this feature, your data must include PubMed IDs.
- Ontology Engineering: Expertise and experience in building and enhancing the main terminologies and ontologies."
"The Databrary Project aims to promote data sharing, archiving, and reuse among researchers who study human development. The project focuses on creating tools for scientists to store, manage, preserve, analyze, and share video and related data."
"public access to high value, machine readable datasets generated by the Executive Branch of the Federal Government"
"includes searchable data catalogs providing access to data in three ways: through the "raw" data catalog, the tool catalog and the geodata catalog"
"A trusted source for federal statistical information since 1997."
"FedStats supported a community of practice for over 100 agencies engaged in the production and dissemination of official federal statistics, and provides the public with a showcase of information, tools and news related to official Federal statistics."
"The numerous databases, tables and glossaries containing over 60 million data points cover a wide range of themes including Agriculture, Crime, Education, Employment, Energy, Environment, Health, HIV/AIDS, Human Development, Industry, Information and Communication Technology, National Accounts, Population, Refugees, Tourism, Trade, as well as the Millennium Development Goals indicators."
- Commodity Trade Statistics Database
- Energy Statistics Database
- Environment Statistics Database
- FAO Data
- Gender Info
- Global Indicator Database
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory Data
- Human Development Indices
- Indicators on Women and Men
- Industrial Commodity Statistics Database
- International Financial Statistics
- Key Indicators of the Labour Market
- LABORSTA / ILOSTAT
- Millennium Development Goals Database
- National Accounts Estimates of Main Aggregates
- National Accounts Official Country Data
- OECD Data
- The State of the World’s Children
- UIS Data Centre
- UNAIDS Data
- UNHCR Statistical Database
- UNODC Homicide Statistics
- UNSD Demographic Statistics
- WHO Data
- World Contraceptive Use
- World Development Indicators
- World Fertility Data
- World Marriage Data
- World Meteorological Organization Standard Normals
- World Population Prospects
- World Statistics Pocketbook
- World Telecommunication/ICT Indicators Database
- World Telecommunication/ICT Indicators Table
- World Tourism Data
"provides a comprehensive selection of economic, social and environmental indicators, drawing on data from the World Bank and more than 30 partner agencies. The database covers more than 900 indicators for 210 economies with data back to 1960."
This site provides links to NSF’s WebCASPAR: Integrated Science and Engineering Resources Data System, NSF’s SESTAT: Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System, National Center for Education Statistics, Institute of Education Sciences’ DAS: Data Analysis System, and National Center for Education Statistics, Institute of Education Sciences IPEDS Data Center
"maintains a data archive of more than 500,000 files of research in the social sciences. It hosts 16 specialized collections of data in education, aging, criminal justice, substance abuse, terrorism, and other fields."
UCF is an ICPSR member, so faculty, students, and staff may create an account to deposit or download data sets.
"Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. It conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis and other empirical social science research. Pew Research Center does not take policy positions."