Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
FDLP Digitization Projects
Federal Publications Digitization & Public Access Files Initiatives
"The U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) is working with Federal depository libraries, Federal agencies, and others interested in ensuring public access to materials currently being held in Federal depository library collections across the United States and its territories. This work is being accomplished by coordinating digitization efforts and otherwise providing access to Federal electronic resources. The scope of this initiative makes working together in a collaborative effort essential to create a truly complete and non-duplicative digital collection."
Florida Electronic Federal Depository Library
- Centers of Excellence at UF -- subcollections: Federal Documents from Cuba, National Commission on Libraries & Information Science, National Recovery Administration, Office of Technology Assessment, Documents of the Panama Canal, U.S. Department of Agriculture Agencies
- Everglades (from FIU's Everglades Digital Library and Government Documents & Others)
- USDA Aerial Photographs of Florida
- USDA Soil Surveys for Florida and Puerto Rico
- Cross Florida Barge Canal
- US Army Corps of Engineers
Future contents will likely include materials related to:
- Kennedy Space Center
- Off-shore Drilling
- Historical materials