The UCF Legislative Scholars Program is a prestigious nonpartisan Spring internship where students will be placed with state legislative offices, or lobbyist offices in support of the Florida Legislative Session.
Government Program Summaries provide legislators and the public with summaries of state government agencies and programs. Generally, summaries provide the following information about programs:
- why Florida provides the program,
- how the program is funded,
- current issues facing the program, and
- references to other sources of program information and assessments.
- Policy Analysis and Performance Reviews
- List of Legislative Recommendations
- Sunset Reviews
- Performance-Based Program Budgeting (PB²) PolicyNotes is a free electronic newsletter highlighting OPPAGA publications and other reports from the Legislature, state and federal government reports, think tank research, website resources, and other sources for policy research and program evaluation. OPPAGA provides this weekly publication as an information service to bring attention to issues of interest to Florida policy makers.
"provides unbiased, timely, and relevant information which can be used by the Legislature, Florida’s citizens, public entity management, and other stakeholders to promote government accountability and stewardship and improve government operations"