It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
See UCF User Help Guide
Full text of news and legal sources, as well as company and industry data.
Sources include newspapers, wire services, magazines, SEC filings, law cases, state and federal codes, law review journals, and reference works. Limited coverage of health administration news.
LexisNexis Academic (previous platform) is no longer accessible, as of December 2018.
- Publication Type, e.g., Cases, Companies & Organizations, Law Reviews & Journals, Legislation/Statutes & Codes, News, etc.
- News & Business Topics
- Area of Law Filter by:
- Country, Region, State
Topics, e.g., News & Business Topics, Industry, Area of Law
explains how to use special commands to require that the search terms appear in the same sentence, in the same paragraph, within a specific number of words of each other, or at least a specific number of times in the result.
provide guidance for searching specific topics in the LexisNexis databases regarding:
- Administrative Law
- American Legal Systems
- Citing References
- Common Legal Research Assignments
- Critical Reviews
- How to Find a Specific Legal Case
- Landmark Supreme Court Cases
- Legal Citations
- Legal Research
- Researching Consumer Law
- Researching Education Law
- Researching Entertainment Law
- Researching Environmental Science
- Researching Human Resources Law
- Researching Immigration
- Researching Intellectual Property Law
- Researching Personal Injury Law
- Researching Real Estate Law
- Researching SEC Filings
- Researching Terrorism
- Researching the Civil Rights Movement
- Searching Foreign Language Sources
- Shepard's Citations
- Using the Index
- Finding Landmark US Cases
- Finding Broadcast Transcripts
- Finding an Obituary
- Finding an Editorial or Opinion Piece
- Finding a Critical Review
- Finding News by State
- Delivering Documents to Cloud Storage