It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UCF Libraries' subscription resources include many subject-specific databases. Most databases collect articles from magazines, journals, and news sources. Some databases contain specialized information related to a topic, format, or subject area.
Use Articles QuickSearch to start a general search for articles. This search may also include topics other than hospitality.
Try databases in our Best Bets to focus on hospitality only.
Expand your search by using our Other Recommended Databases.
"provides access to scholarly journals, magazines, and trade publications that cover topics including the cultural and economic aspects of travel and tourism. The database offers current and relevant content that provides well-rounded coverage of both the historical and current state of affairs in the hospitality and tourism industries."
"a fully indexed, cross-referenced and annotated databank of over 60,000 journal articles, books, book articles and dissertation abstracts on all aspects of theatre and performance in 126 countries....contains more than 400 full-text titles, including more than 130 full-text journals...and more than 270 full-text books & monographs."
A comprehensive reference work covering all aspects of the Canadian and American Theatre. "O’Dell’s Annals of the New York Stage, the Oxford University Press Companion series, and Greenwood’s American Theatre Companies series are just a few of the many in-copyright sources included in the Theatre in Context Collection. Placed alongside thousands of playbills, posters, photographs, and related theatrical ephemera, users will be able to paint a more comprehensive picture of the life and evolution of dramatic works."
Multi-label database of Classical music recordings for listening and learning.
- All major genres and time periods from medieval to contemporary, from choral works to symphonies, operas and the avant-garde.
- Classical works can be browsed by discipline, release date, language, label, performer, and more. Unique access points to drive discovery for users.
- More than 400 distinct instrument categories.
- More than150 distinct classical genres and sub-genres.
- Data on more than 10,000 individual composers and 100,000s of artists and ensembles.
Comprehensive resource on all aspects of music, including text from several Grove titles
- Grove Music Online
- Oxford Dictionary of Music
- Oxford Companion to Music
- Encyclopedia of Popular Music
- Grove Dictionary of Music & Musicians
- New Grove Dictionary of Music & Musicians
- New Grove Dictionary of Jazz
- New Grove Dictionary of Opera
RILM (Répertoire International de Littérature Musicale) - records in over 100 languages; entries include original-language titles, title translations in English, full bibliographic information, abstracts in English, and author, journal & subject indexes
Full text of 1,000+ scripts by writers together with detailed, fielded information on the scenes, characters and people related to the scripts. Includes over 500 original images of previously unpublished screenplays.
The "legacy" American Film Scripts site is linked from the Film Scripts Online homepage. This may be temporary.