"to empower and support organisations, social movements and individuals in and through the use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) to build strategic communities and initiatives for the purpose of making meaningful contributions to equitable human development, social justice, participatory political processes and environmental sustainability"
"NACCHO's Health Equity and Social Justice initiatives explore why certain populations bear a disproportionate burden of disease and mortality and what health departments can do to better address the causes of these inequities."
- Encyclopedia of Governmental Advisory Organizations - Encyclopedia of Associations: --- National Associations --- International Associations --- Regional, State & Local Associations
1. Directory of Special Libraries and Information Centers
2. Encyclopedia of Associations: International Organizations
3. Encyclopedia of Associations: National Organizations
4. Encyclopedia of Associations: Regional/State/Local
5. Encyclopedia of Governmental Advisory Organizations
6. Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media
7. Government Research Directory
8. International Research Center Directory
9. Publishers Directory
10. Research Centers Directory
11. Ward’s Business Directory of U.S. Private and Public Companies
UCF access to the full directory library ended on Dec. 31, 2018 due to funding. We retain access to the directories listed above.
"Both Unitarian and Universalist histories are inseparable from social and political action over the years. Since the Unitarians and the Universalists consolidated in 1961, the resulting Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations has continued a proud legacy of activism. Our statements bear witness to the world on issues of social justice."
"Doing justice, seeking peace and building community are central to the identity of the United Church of Christ. We invite you to explore the breadth and depth of the UCC's justice work. Join us in building a stronger faith-based movement for peace, justice, equality and inclusivity."
"created to cultivate harmony among the world's religious and spiritual communities and foster their engagement with the world and its guiding institutions in order to achieve a just, peaceful and sustainable world."
"a nationally recognized resource for analyzing real-world ethical issues and for developing tools and programs to address them" - Bioethics - Business Ethics - Campus Ethics - Character Education - Government Ethics