It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
"The newly-combined CRInfo and Beyond Intractability Knowledge Base contains 1000s of pages of material on the nature of and ways of constructively addressing both "regular," negotiable conflicts, and highly challenging intractable conflicts."
"provides access to academic journals and magazines focusing on all aspects of the communications field. Key subjects covered in the database include advertising and public relations, literature and writing, linguistics, and more."
ERIC is the most complete index to articles and reports on educational topics.
ERIC is available from several database vendors, including ProQuest. UCF students are advised to use ERIC in EBSCOhost, which provides many links to full text and allows users to search multiple education databases simultaneously. Users who are not UCF students are advised to use ERIC from DOE because no login is required.
Full text of 2000+ core research journals from the year of their inception, many dating back to the early 1900's, providing high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated.
JSTOR also contains hundreds of Open-Access eBooks.
Browse by Subject:
- Area Studies (African American, African, American Indian, American, Asian, British, Irish, Jewish, Latin American, Middle East, Slavic)
- Arts (Architecture & Architectural History, Art & Art History, Music, Performing Arts)
- Business & Economics (Business, Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Labor & Employment Relations, Management & Organizational Behavior, Marketing & Advertising)
- History & History of Science & Technology
- Humanities (Bibliography, Classical Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies, Film, Folklore, Language & Literature, Philosophy, Religion)
- Law (Criminology & Criminal Justice)
- Medicine & Allied Health (Health Policy, Health Sciences, Public Health)
- Science & Mathematics (Aquatic Sciences, Astronomy, Biological Sciences, Botany & Plant Sciences, Chemistry, Developmental & Cell Biology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Environmental Science, General Science, Geology, Mathematics, Paleontology, Physics, Statistics, Sustainability, Technology, Zoology)
- Social Sciences (Anthropology, Archaeology, Communication Studies, Education, Geography, International Relations, Library Science, Linguistics, Peace & Conflict Studies, Political Science, Population Studies, Psychology, Public Policy & Administration, Security Studies, Social Work, Sociology, Transportation Studies, Urban Studies)
"brings together free, full-text scholarly articles from hundreds of universities and colleges worldwide." Sub-Disciplines include: Criminal Law -- Constitutional Law -- International Law -- Administrative Law -- Environmental Law -- Intellectual Property -- Civil Rights & Discrimination -- Legal Education -- Courts -- Legal History, Theory & Process -- Legislation -- Health Law -- Human Rights Law -- Law & Society -- Jurisprudence -- Labor & Employment Law -- Corporation & Enterprise Law -- Legal Profession -- Criminal Procedure -- Law & Economics -- Comparative & Foreign Law -- Commercial Law -- Torts -- Family Law -- Property Law & Real Estate -- Contracts -- State & Local Government Law -- Dispute Resolution & Arbitration -- Science & Technology -- Judges -- Ethics & Professional Responsibility -- Antitrust & Trade Regulation -- Litigation -- Civil Procedure -- Tax Law -- Politics -- Internet Law -- Banking & Finance -- Women -- First Amendment -- International Trade -- Securities Law -- Consumer Protection Law -- Evidence -- Entertainment & Sports Law -- Education Law -- Public Law & Legal Theory -- Legal Writing & Research -- Computer Law -- Religion Law -- Land Use Planning -- Foreign Law -- Natural Resources Law -- Law Enforcement & Corrections -- Other Law
provides articles from major law reviews, law journals, specialty law and bar association journals, and legal newspapers on Federal and State Cases, Laws and Government Regulations, Legal Practice, and legal subjects such as Taxation and International Law. British Commonwealth and European Union cases and law are also included.
"ProQuest Political Science gives users access to hundreds of leading political science and international relations journals, providing full-text of many core titles indexed in Worldwide Political Science Abstracts. In addition, over a thousand recent full-text doctoral dissertations on political science topics are included, together with working papers, conference proceedings, country profiles, political news and other sources."
- Political science
- International relations
- Comparative politics
- Political economy
- International development
- Environmental policy
- Human rights
American Psychological Association's (APA) renowned resource for abstracts of scholarly journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations, is the largest resource devoted to peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health.
"contains approximately 3 million citations and summaries dating as far back as the 1600s with DOIs for over 1.4 million records. Ninety-eight percent of the covered material is peer-reviewed. The database also includes information about the psychological aspects of related fields such as medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, technology, linguistics, anthropology, business, law and others. Journal coverage, which spans from the1800s to present, includes international material selected from around 2,500 periodicals in dozens of languages."
* 1927-1947 Microfilm BF1.P65
* 1948-2004 print in remote storage
"ProQuest Social Science Journals is a definitive resource for those who need access to a variety of scientific journals. The database includes over 1000 titles, with the majority available in full text. It covers core disciplines across the social sciences including sociology, social work, anthropology, politics and other areas, featuring journals from over 50 countries, facilitating multidisciplinary research and providing researchers with a variety of perspectives."
- Communication science
- Political science
- Policy studies
- Social work