It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The GuideStar database provides information about non-profit organizations. Every nonprofit registered with the IRS as tax exempt is included. It also contains information on former nonprofits as well as many nonprofits not registered with the IRS but recognized by the IRS as exempt, such as faith-based organizations. GuideStar obtains the data from the nonprofits themselves, the federal government, and partners in the nonprofit sector.
Data points may include tax-deduction eligibility; IRS subsection code; contact information; financial information; IRS forms; board and stafff leadership information.
See the UCF User Help Guide for tips on searching for Non-U.S. Sources
Find & Track Legislation -- Recent Political Science News -- Recent Supreme Court Opinions -- Recent Law Review Articles -- Political Science Blogs & Social Media -- Featured Publications
"access to U.S. foreign and domestic policy papers and gray literature, PolicyFile is updated weekly with abstracts and links to the latest reports, papers, and documents from think tanks, research institutes, and agencies."
"ProQuest Political Science gives users access to hundreds of leading political science and international relations journals, providing full-text of many core titles indexed in Worldwide Political Science Abstracts. In addition, over a thousand recent full-text doctoral dissertations on political science topics are included, together with working papers, conference proceedings, country profiles, political news and other sources."
- Political science
- International relations
- Comparative politics
- Political economy
- International development
- Environmental policy
- Human rights
a one-stop site hosting international journals published by Taylor & Francis and Routledge
You can search and browse the journals and reference works on Taylor & Francis Online for free. Use advanced search to restrict to "Only content I have full access to" unless you want to request articles through Interlibrary Loan since UCF's subscription only includes some journals, one reference work, and none of the abstract databases.
Journal subject coverage includes:
- Area Studies
- Behavioral Sciences (includes Archive Collection)
- Built Environment
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science (includes Archive Collection)
- Development Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Business & Industry
- Education (includes Archive Collection)
- Engineering & Technology (includes Archive Collection)
- Environment & Agriculture
- Environment & Sustainability
- Food Science & Technology
- Health & Social Care
- Information Science
- Language & Literature
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing & Allied Health
- Museum & Heritage Studies
- Physical Sciences (includes Chemistry Archive Collection)
- Politics & International Relations
- Social Sciences
- Sports & Leisure
- Tourism, Hospitality & Events
- Urban Studies
-Now linking to Wiley Online Homepage. For Publications, click link for Journals, Reference Works, or Online Books below search box
-Full text of Wiley's scholarly journals and many eBooks covering a variety of disciplines.
-For Wiley-IEEE eBooks click here
- Agriculture, Aquaculture & Food Science
- Architecture & Planning
- Art & Applied Arts
- Business, Economics, Finance & Accounting
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Earth, Space & Environmental Sciences
- Law & Criminology
- Life Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Nursing, Dentistry & Healthcare
- Physical Sciences & Engineering
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
"The collection combines specialist topic resources from disciplines such as engineering, biotechnology, bacteriology, atmospheric science, ecology and biology and features a diverse range of full-text sources including scientific journals, trade journals, new sources, conference proceedings, reports, monographs, books and government publications."
a database of unique and diverse publications that focus on how gender impacts a broad spectrum of subject areas.
With its archival material, dating back to 1970 in some cases, GenderWatch is a repository of important historical perspectives on the evolution of the women's movement, men's studies, the transgendered community and the changes in gender roles over the years. Publications include scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, regional publications, books and NGO, government and special reports. GenderWatch supports gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) studies; family studies; gender studies, and women's studies with a unique interdisciplinary approach. Combining hundreds of academic, gray, and popular literature titles, GenderWatch provides researchers with hundreds of thousands of articles on wide-ranging topics like sexuality, religion, societal roles, feminism, masculinity, eating disorders, day care, and the workplace.
Full text of 2000+ core research journals from the year of their inception, many dating back to the early 1900's, providing high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated.
JSTOR also contains hundreds of Open-Access eBooks.
Browse by Subject:
- Area Studies (African American, African, American Indian, American, Asian, British, Irish, Jewish, Latin American, Middle East, Slavic)
- Arts (Architecture & Architectural History, Art & Art History, Music, Performing Arts)
- Business & Economics (Business, Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Labor & Employment Relations, Management & Organizational Behavior, Marketing & Advertising)
- History & History of Science & Technology
- Humanities (Bibliography, Classical Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies, Film, Folklore, Language & Literature, Philosophy, Religion)
- Law (Criminology & Criminal Justice)
- Medicine & Allied Health (Health Policy, Health Sciences, Public Health)
- Science & Mathematics (Aquatic Sciences, Astronomy, Biological Sciences, Botany & Plant Sciences, Chemistry, Developmental & Cell Biology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Environmental Science, General Science, Geology, Mathematics, Paleontology, Physics, Statistics, Sustainability, Technology, Zoology)
- Social Sciences (Anthropology, Archaeology, Communication Studies, Education, Geography, International Relations, Library Science, Linguistics, Peace & Conflict Studies, Political Science, Population Studies, Psychology, Public Policy & Administration, Security Studies, Social Work, Sociology, Transportation Studies, Urban Studies)
contains references to more than 553,300 journal articles, books, government documents, statistical directories, grey literature, research reports, conference reports, publications of international agencies, microfiche, Internet material, & more.
The print index provides coverage for 1915-1974 - Main Library Reference H1.P8
"PAIS (originally, the Public Affairs Information Service) was established in 1914. There are two databases created from the files: PAIS International and PAIS Archive. PAIS International includes records from the print PAIS Bulletin 1977 and forward; it also includes PAIS print Foreign Language Index published 1972-1990, at which time it merged with the PAIS Bulletin.
The PAIS International database contains continually updated records for over half a million journal articles, books, government documents, statistical directories, grey literature, research reports, conference papers, web content, and more. Newspapers and newsletters are not indexed. PAIS International includes publications from over 120 countries throughout the world. In addition to English, some of the indexed materials are published in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and other languages. It is updated quarterly with over 17,000 current records added in total each year. PAIS Archive is a retrospective conversion of the PAIS Annual Cumulated Bulletin, volumes 1-62, published 1915-1976. PAIS Archive contains over 1.23 million records and covers monographs, periodical articles, notes and announcements, and analytics. The original, historical subject headings have been retained. PAIS Archive provides a unique perspective on the 20th century’s most important public and social policies, such as Prohibition, suffrage, pacifism, civil rights, McCarthyism, Vietnam War, and Watergate."
the social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty. It includes 2,500 titles SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more.
Unlimited simultaneous users.
Sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences. Includes information from an international selection of over 2,600 journals and other serials publications, plus conference papers, books, and dissertations.
For search tips see the Web of Science Unraveled guide.
Citation Indexes for finding articles that cite a given author or citation.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (1965+)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (1965+)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1975+)
Citation Connection is now available. This includes:
- Data Citation Index (1900+)
- Derwent Innovations Index – Patents Database (1963+)
- Book Citation Index: Scholarly Books (2005+)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (1990+)
- Index Chemicus (IC) (1989+)
- Current Chemical Reactions (1993+)
- Current Contents Connect (1998+)
Provides citation indexing of top high-impact journals with powerful tools such as cited reference searching and Author Finder, 256 categories thoroughly cover the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
provides citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration / policy.