If you would like to share a single video or clip with your students, there are two options: provide a permalink, or embed the video in your canvas course. If you would like to create a playlist of multiple clips, skip to the "Creating a playlist" instructions below.
Providing a permalink:
1. navigate to the video or clip you would like to share.
2. under the description of the video, select "share"
3. Select the "Embed/Link" tab in the "Share To" pop up window.
4. Copy the Record URL and share with your class.
Embedding the video in your canvas course:
1. Perform steps 1-3 listed above in "providing a permalink"
2. Select which size you would like the video to be (the default is medium)
3. Copy the embed code to your clipboard
4. Navigate to the webcourses page you would like to embed the video in.
5. select the "Insert/Edit Media" icon
6. select the "Embed" tab
7. Past the embed code in the text box, and select "Ok"
Paste the Playlist URL into your Syllabus or online course.