Skip to Main Content
*Note: before assigning a film, please check with Sara Duff for an expiration date.
Connect to Kanopy
- Start at Libraries home page: http://library.ucf.edu
- Click on Databases in the main search tab.
- Click on K in the alphabet under the login box (you'll need to log in if you're off campus)
- Find Kanopy Streaming Videos listed alphabetically
Login to Individual Account (optional)
- Click on "Sign In" tab at the top of the screen.
- Create an account with any email address. This feature will allow you to save clips and playlists.
Share the Video
- Perform a search or browse through available videos.
- Use the Create Clip/Playlist button to create a custom clip or playlist (optional).
- Use the Share/Embed button to send a link to yourself or your students. You can use this link to show the video in class.
- To embed the video in Webcourses, copy the embed code and paste it in Webcourses.