If you would like to share a single video or clip with your students, there are two options: provide a permalink, or embed the video in your canvas course. If you would like to create a playlist of multiple clips, skip to the "Creating a playlist" instructions below.
Providing a permalink:
1. navigate to the video or clip you would like to share.
2. under the description of the video, select "share"
3. Select the "Embed/Link" tab in the "Share To" pop up window.
4. Copy the Record URL and share with your class.
Embedding the video in your canvas course:
1. Navigate to the Page or Assignment you would like to embed the film.
2. In the rich text editor, select the downward pointing grey arrow icon in the middle of the tool bar to access the "More external tools" menu.
3. Select "Films on Demand" in the drop down menu.
4. Search for the film you would like to use by keyword, segment title or film title.
5. Select the "embed" drop-down menu to the right of the tile.
6. Choose the size of player you would like to use.
Paste the Playlist URL into your Syllabus or online course.