Demographics: "Includes the latest census data by zip code, MSA or Industry. Content includes income per household, average house value, population breakdown."
Consumer Data: "Data on individual's lifestyles, hobbies, purchasing habits, etc"
"Coupling Mergent's expertise in developing products for the reference marketplace with D&B®'s private company database, Mergent Intellect offers new and existing clients a unique opportunity to access private and public U.S and international business data, industry news, facts and figures, executive contact information, the ability to access industry profiles and much more.
Additionally, through Mergent’s partnership with Whitepages Pro, clients now have immediate access to contact information for over 250 million U.S. consumers. This enhanced search tool features specific information - name, address, previous address, age, number of household members and reverse phone number lookup capabilities - another valuable source of business insight."
SimplyAnalytics "enables non-technical users to quickly create professional quality thematic maps and reports using extensive demographic, business and marketing data." NOTE: Limited to 5 simultaneous users
"The Census Business Builder (CBB) is a suite of services that provide selected demographic and economic data from the Census Bureau tailored to specific types of users in a simple to access and use format."
- Small Business Edition is built primarily for small business owners who need key data for their business plan or to better understand their potential market. It presents data for a single type of business and geography at a time.
- Regional Analyst Edition is built primarily for chambers of commerce and regional planning staff who need a broad portrait of the people and businesses in their service area. It presents data for all sectors of the economy and for a user-defined region made up of one or more areas.
- Quarterly Workforce Indicators (QWI) are a set of economic indicators including employment, job creation, earnings, and other measures of employment flows
- LEHD Origin-Destination Employment Statistics (LODES)
- Job-to-Job Flows (J2J) is a set of statistics on worker reallocation in the United States constructed from the LEHD data.
- Post-Secondary Employment Outcomes (PSEO) is a set of statistics on the earnings and employment outcomes of graduates of post-secondary institutions in the United States