Selected full text of book, journal and reference content relevant to the exploration of research methods and concepts. Intended as a tool to aid student researches design methodologies, understand particular methods, identify a new method, conduct their research, and write up their findings.
Unlimited simultaneous users.
includes the complete series of:
- Little Green Books -- Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Little Blue Books -- Qualitative Research Methods
Self-paced Tutorials to Learn More About Library Research
Skim this module to learn:
- What is a Literature Review and types of reviews
- tips on investigating topics, picking effective search terms,
- searching library catalogs and databases,
- identifying open web sources, and selecting appropriate sources.