It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Treaty Documents: Treaties transmitted to the Senate for consideration, usually including transmittal messages from the President and the Secretary of State.
- Slip Documents: Treaties and international agreements released by the US Department of State, but not yet printed in TIAS.
- Treaties and Other International Acts Series (T.I.A.S) from 1985 - official slip treaty publication from the Government Printing Office (GPO).
- US Treaties and Other International Agreements (U.S.T.) 1949-1984 - permanent form of official treaty publication.
- Bevan's Treaties and Other International Agreements 1776-1949 - the definitive retrospective compilation of US treaties and agreements.
- In addition to treaties that are "in-force", this compilation includes older terminated, superseded, or abolished treaties for your historical research needs.
United States Treaties & Other International Agreements (UST)
U.S. Documents S 9.12: (1950-1984)
Ultrafiche AC 1 .P25 no. 739-762 (v.1, 1950-v.18.3, 1967)
This bound set is updated by pamphlets in the Treaties & Other International Agreements Series. The UCF Library is missing some print volumes of this set, but all missing information can be found in the ultrafiche copy. The online versions in Nexis Uni cite UST as one of the sources for the text. NOTE: The print version occasionally includes maps or drawings not available online, e.g., "Convention for the solution of the problem of the Chamizal" - 15 UST 21 includes maps, versus the text-only online version of 505 UNTS 185.
Treaties & Other International Agreements Series (TIAS or USIA)
U.S. Documents S 9.10: (1985-1997)
This pamphlet series updates the bound set of United States Treaties & Other International Agreements. The online versions in Nexis Uni cite TIAS as one of the sources for the text.