It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides some full text & indexes all types of statistical publications:
- American Statistics Index (ASI) (1974+)
- Statistical Reference Index (SRI) (1980+)
- Index to International Statistics (IIS) (1983+)
SimplyAnalytics "enables non-technical users to quickly create professional quality thematic maps and reports using extensive demographic, business and marketing data." NOTE: Limited to 5 simultaneous users
"consists of two surveys, the Quarterly Interview Survey and the Diary Survey, that provide information on the buying habits of American consumers, including data on their expenditures, income, and consumer unit (families and single consumers) characteristics"
"a research arm of the Legislature principally concerned with forecasting economic and social trends that affect policy making, revenues, and appropriations."
- Consensus Estimating Conferences (Criminal Justice, Demographic, Early Learning, Economic, Education, FRS Actuarial Assumption, Revenue, Self-Insurance, Social Services, Workforce)
- Long Range Financial Outlook
- Population & Demographics
- Resource Demand
- Local Government
-- Local Government Economic Development Incentives Report
-- Local Government Financial Information Handbook
-- Review of Federal Funding to Florida
-- Salaries of Elected County Constitutional Officers & School District Officials
-- Utilization of Local Option Taxes by Florida Counties
-- Economic Development Incentives
-- County & Municipal Revenue Estimates
-- Expenditures & Revenues Reported by Florida's Local Governments