It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Florida Statistical Abstract (most issues not available online)
the print version is available at the UCF Library's Research & Information Desk. 1994-1999 online
Previous annual editions are available in the Florida Documents Collection:
-- FLA DOCS UF.S3:S8/ (1967-1972, 1974-2011)
Earlier editions include some historic data from the 1920s forward.
Handbook of Florida Employment Statistics, 1939-1962
Call Number: FL Documents IND2.H3/1939-62
- Employees in nonagricultural establishments in Florida, in selected industries, 1939-1962
- Hours and earnings of Florida production workers in manufacturing industries, 1948-1962
- Employees in nonagricultural establishments in Florida, by month, 1939-1962
- Average monthly employment in nonagricultural establishments by industry division, 1939-1962
- Employees in nonagricultural establishments in Florida by industry division, by month, 1939-1962
- Employees in nonagricultural establishments in Florida by industry by month, 1947-1962
- Employees in nonagricultural establishments in major Florida areas by industry, by month, 1947-1962: Dade, Duval, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Orange, Polk, Escambia, Santa Rosa, Broward, Palm Beach, Volusia, Brevard, Seminole
Some of the microfiche editions only contain the tables of population counts. check microfiche record
Additional states included in microfiche available at UCF: Alabama (1830, 1840, 1844); Arkansas (1854); D.C. (1803, 1810-1830, 1867, 1878, 1885, 1888, 1894, 1897, 1095-1906, 1907-1909, 1912-1913, 1915, 1919); Florida (1845, 1855, 1885, 1895, 1905, 1915, 1925, 1935, 1945); Georgia (1824, 1831); Louisiana (1803-1812, 1853, 1858); Mississippi (1816, 1840, 1880); South Carolina (1868, 1875); Tennessee (1805, 1812, 1819, 1826, 1833)
U.S. Census. Population Schedules, Florida
Call Number: Microfilm HA 312 .A23 (1830-1880)
The Population Schedules list individual names for each household in Florida.
The Genealogy Department of the Orlando Public Library, 101 E. Central Blvd, has all available decennial U.S. censuses (1790-1940) for all states, including the population schedules with names from individual households. The public library also provides remote access to HeritageQuest Online with census and genealogy information. The population schedules for the Florida State Censuses of 1885, 1935, and 1945 are also available in the public library.
Related information may be found in Florida Microform Sets, such as Orange County tax rolls, deeds, mortgage records, etc. from the 1800's.
U.S. Census. Population Schedules, Florida -- Name Indexes