Documents Online: 1995- provides access to the official documentation of the World Trade Organization, including the legal texts of the WTO agreements.
GATT Digital Library: 1947-1994 provides access to documents and information of and about the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), an organization that promoted international commerce and the reduction of trade barriers among member states from 1947-1994.
WTO & GATT Research (New York University School of Law) lists the essential sources for researching the current WTO system and the predecessor system under the 1947 General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT 1947). The UCF Library may not have direct access to all of the resources listed.
provides the ability to generate customized reports on trade by Canada and the U.S. with over 200 countries.
"Trade Data provides custom-based statistics on international trade in goods to help you:
- Find new import or export markets;
- Determine competition for your products;
- Identify domestic opportunities for import replacement;
- Analyse the Canadian domestic market for industries in the manufacturing sector.
- Discover a country's trade balance.
- Find out what products countries are importing, exporting or re-exporting throughout the world."
displays the latest annual U.S. merchandise trade statistics. The National Trade Data are available for 1989 through 2009 for individual countries, trade/economic groups, or geographic regions. The State Export Data are available for 1999 through 2009 for individual states or U.S. regions.