It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- "Covers all areas of business, including accounting, banking, economics, finance and marketing
- International in coverage, with both UK and US terms included
- Provides invaluable extended notes on key concepts such as economic growth and strategic management
- Includes terms from relevant disciplines that are commonly used in business, such as psychology, sociology, statistics, mathematics and computer sciences
- Contains concise biographies of many leading figures in the business world"
"designed to provide entrepreneurs with how-to information that they can apply to their own business. The Encyclopedia contains 600 detailed articles and overviews of all the key information needs of small business owners, including financing; financial planning; business plan creation; market analysis; sales strategy; tax planning, human resource issues and more."