It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Complete full-text content of local and regional news, including community events, schools, politics, government policies, cultural activities, local companies, state industries, and people in the community. Classifieds and advertisements are excluded.
Click for earlier content from the Sentinel and other area newspapers.
"contains the full text of articles from more than 510 key publications dating back to 1995, and provides access to product evaluations, interviews, biographical sketches, corporate profiles, obituaries, surveys, statistical rankings, book reviews and reports from associations, societies, trade shows, conferences and more."
"Additional content includes quality indexing and abstracts for more than 900 publications dating back to 1982, as well as over 600,000 corporate names with cross references to specific industries and countries. Subject coverage includes accounting, acquisitions & mergers, advertising, banking, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, communications, economics, entertainment industry, finance, financial services, government regulations, industrial relations, insurance, international business, investments, marketing, retail trade, small business and much more."
As of November 2021, Cheetah has been renamed "VitalLaw"
The link to create an account to save searches is currently not working and "under repair" by Wolters Kluwer. Please use this link to create an account and then proceed to the database.
-Information about the law of business and finance, plus federal and state tax laws, rules, regulations, cases and forms.
-All content has migrated from Intelliconnect to Cheetah. Intelliconnect is no longer available.
- Tax News, Journals, & Newsletters
- Federal Tax, including Primary Sources, Legislation, and Federal Tax Archive (1913, 1939, 1954, 1978+)
- State Tax, including (1) Tax Reporters for each State, and (2) Multistate Tax Guides: business formation & qualification; franchise or capital stock taxes; corporate income taxes; personal income taxes; property; miscellaneous taxes; motor fuels; cigarettes, tobacco products; sales & use; public utilities; practice & procedure
- International Tax: Tax Treaties
- Accounting & Audit
- Advertising Law
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation
- Banking (Federal & State)
- Bankruptcy Law
- Commercial: Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Commodities & Derivatives
- Consumer Financial Services
- Corporate Governance
- Energy & Natural Resources
- European Union Financial Services
- Exchanges & SROs
- Financial & Estate Planning
- Franchising & Distribution
- Government Contracts
- Health Care Compliance & Reimbursement
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Intellectual Property (Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights)
- International Securities & Business
- Investment Management
- Labor & Employment Law, including Case Law, Disabilities Management, EEOC Compliance, Employment Practices, Labor Arbitration Awards, Labor Relations, NLRB Case Handling, OFCCP Compliance, Wages-Hours
- Labor & Employment Law (State)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Privacy Law
- Products Liability & Safety
- Secured Transactions
- Securities (Federal & State)
- Transportation Law