It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The IEEE Xplore digital library is a powerful resource for discovery and access to scientific and technical content published by IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
Subject areas include:
- Communication, Networking & Broadcasting
- Components, Circuits, Devices & Systems
- Computing & Processing (Hardware/Software)
- Engineered Materials, Dielectrics & Plasmas
- Engineering Profession
- Fields, Waves & Electromagnetics
- General Topics for Engineers (Math, Science & Engineering)
- Nuclear Engineering
- Photonics & Electro-Optics
- Power, Energy & Industry Applications
- Robotics & Control Systems
- Signal Processing & Analysis
delivering full text access to the world's highest quality technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics. Includes most IEEE journals, conference proceedings, and standards.
IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) includes access to the full text of IEEE content published since 1988 with select content published since 1872 from:
- IEEE journals, transactions, and magazines, including early access documents
- IEEE conference proceedings
- IET journals
- IET conference proceedings
- IEEE published standards
- IEEE Standards Dictionary Online VDE VERLAG Conference Proceedings includes complimentary access to the AbstractPlus records and select full text published since 2005 Bell Labs Technical Journal includes access to the AbstractPlus records and full text articles published from 1922 IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library includes full text access to all IEEE-Wiley eBooks titles copyrighted in the year(s) 1974-2013 Individual Online Journals includes access to all AbstractPlus records and full text published since 2005 from:
- Systems Engineering and Electronics, Journal of
Short index entries from the 296 printed volumes of the Official Index to the London Times which covers the years 1906-1980 inclusive.
Printed Index - UCF ARC MAIN General Collection AI 21 .T46 (1929+)
See also the London Times research guide
Significant findings and practical applications in agricultural, food and beverage, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries are assembled in this journal,an indispensable resource for research laboratories and academic libraries.
Informe Académico proporciona acceso a periódicos y revistas especializadas de lengua española y portuguesa. La base de datos ofrece una amplia gama de contenidos sobre América Latina.
Informe Académico provides access to Spanish- and Portuguese-language scholarly journals and magazines. The database offers a wide range of content both from and about Latin America.
"Inspec includes bibliographic citations and indexed abstracts from publications in the fields of physics, electrical and electronic engineering, communications, computer science, control engineering, information technology, manufacturing and mechanical engineering, operations research, material science, oceanography, engineering mathematics, nuclear engineering, environmental science, geophysics, nanotechnology, biomedical technology and biophysics."
The link within Cheetah to create an account to save searches is currently not working and "under repair" by Wolters Kluwer. Please use this link to create an account and then proceed to the database.
-Information about the law of business and finance, plus federal and state tax laws, rules, regulations, cases and forms.
-All content has migrated from Intelliconnect to Cheetah.
"IntelliConnect for Legal Professionals" -- select in WK Products dropdown on Cheetah screen
- Tax News, Journals, & Newsletters
- Federal Tax, including Primary Sources, Legislation, and Federal Tax Archive (1913, 1939, 1954, 1978+)
- State Tax, including (1) Tax Reporters for each State, and (2) Multistate Tax Guides: business formation & qualification; franchise or capital stock taxes; corporate income taxes; personal income taxes; property; miscellaneous taxes; motor fuels; cigarettes, tobacco products; sales & use; public utilities; practice & procedure
- International Tax: Tax Treaties
- Accounting & Audit
- Advertising Law
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation
- Banking (Federal & State)
- Bankruptcy Law
- Commercial: Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Commodities & Derivatives
- Consumer Financial Services
- Corporate Governance
- Energy & Natural Resources
- European Union Financial Services
- Exchanges & SROs
- Financial & Estate Planning
- Franchising & Distribution
- Government Contracts
- Health Care Compliance & Reimbursement
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Intellectual Property (Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights)
- International Securities & Business
- Investment Management
- Labor & Employment Law, including Case Law, Disabilities Management, EEOC Compliance, Employment Practices, Labor Arbitration Awards, Labor Relations, NLRB Case Handling, OFCCP Compliance, Wages-Hours
- Labor & Employment Law (State)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Privacy Law
- Products Liability & Safety
- Secured Transactions
- Securities (Federal & State)
- Transportation Law
-IAOR ceased at the end of 2017
-The archives moved from Palgrave to International Federation of Operational Research Societies (IFORS).
-Print version (1961-2008) is available from the Main Library
UCF ARC MAIN General Collection -- Q500.I 5
-Contains bibliographic and abstract information in operations research and management science - sourced from over 180 of the world's leading journals.
Placement of the abstracts is arranged according to four major divisions:
- Process oriented where the emphasis is on the modelling of operations, functions, or activities common to various enterprises (Accidents, Allocation-Resources, Behaviour, Bidding, Communication, Computers-Information, Control, Cybernetics, Decision-Applications/Rules/Studies, Demand, Design, Distribution, Experiment, Facilities, Financial, Forecasting, Gaming, Information, Innovation, Inventory-Order Policies/Storage, Investment, Knowledge Management, Learning, Location, Maintenance/Repair & Replacement, Management, Marketing, Measurement, Organization, Performance, Personnel & Manpower Planning, Planning, Production-FMS/JIT/MRP, Project Management, Quality & Reliability, Queues, Retailing, Risk, Scheduling, Search, Service, Soft Systems, Storage, Supply & Supply Chains, Systems, Timetabling, Values, Vehicle Routing & Scheduling, Yield Management)
- Application oriented where the emphasis is on certain arenas, and models which are specialized to an arena (Advertising, Agriculture & Food, Biology, Commerce, Cummunications, Community, Construction & Architecture, Cutting Stock, Ecology, E-commerce, Economics, Education, Energy, Engineering, Finance & Banking, Forestry, Geography & Environment, Government, Health Services, Internet, Law & Law Enforcement, Manufacturing Industries, Marketing, Medicine, Meteorology, Military & Defence, Mineral Industries, Petroleum, Politics, Recreation & Tourism, Social, Space, Sports, Transportation-Air/General/Rail/Road/Water, Union Affairs, Water)
- Technique oriented where the emphasis is on abstract or mathematical models, methods, topics, techniques and solutions (Analytic Hierarchy Process, Artificial Intelligence-Decision Support/Expert Systems, Combinatorial Analysis, Combinatorial Optimization, Computational Analysis, Control Processes, Cost Benefit Analysis, Datamining, Decision Theory, Differential Equations, Fuzzy Sets, Game Theory, Graphs, Heuristics-Ant Systems/Genetic Algorithms/Local Search/Tabu Search, Lagrange Multipliers, Markov Processes, Matrices, Networks-Flow/Path/Scheduling, Neural Networks, Numerical Analysis, Optimization-Simulated Annealing, Probability, Programming-Assignment/Branch & Bound/Constraints/Convex/Dynamic/Geometric/Goal/Integer/Linear/Mathematical/Multiple Criteria/Nonlinear/Parametric/Probabilistic/Quadratic/Traveling Salesman, Queues, Sets, Simulation-Analysis/Applications/Data Envelopment Analysis/Decision/Distributions/Empirical/Experiment/Inference/Multivariate/Regression/Sampling, Stochastic Processes, Time Series & Forecasting Methods)
- Professionally oriented where the emphasis is on the practice and development of operations research itself (Developing Countries, Education in OR, History, OR in a Region/Country, Philosophy, Practice)
"a fully indexed, cross-referenced and annotated databank of over 60,000 journal articles, books, book articles and dissertation abstracts on all aspects of theatre and performance in 126 countries....contains more than 400 full-text titles, including more than 130 full-text journals...and more than 270 full-text books & monographs."
"the data and codebook used to analyze the decisions made by the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda and the Special Court for Sierra Leone"
"Lists of international environmental treaties, conventions, and other agreements with links to text, membership, performance data, secretariat, and summary statistics. Over 1100 multilaterals, 1500 bilaterals, and 250 "other". Grouped by Date, Subject, and "Lineage" of legally-related agreements (e.g., those related to the Montreal Protocol)."
A collection of electronic resources relevant to the Middle Ages and Renaissance (400-1700).
Databases - J
Cancelled by College of Medicine Library due to budget cuts, effective July 2020
Jazz Music Library (ASP) (subscription cancelled)
covering thousands of artists, ensembles, albums, and genres, from all over the world, from the beginnings of jazz to today. Music Online also provides content from Classical Music Library. See also the info button.
UCF had a free 1-year subscription to Jazz Music Library through May 2010. To limit your search to Jazz Music Library, select it from the "Go to" drop-down options at the bottom of the Music Library home page.
Full text of 2000+ core research journals from the year of their inception, many dating back to the early 1900's, providing high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated.
JSTOR also contains hundreds of Open-Access eBooks.
Browse by Subject:
- Area Studies (African American, African, American Indian, American, Asian, British, Irish, Jewish, Latin American, Middle East, Slavic)
- Arts (Architecture & Architectural History, Art & Art History, Music, Performing Arts)
- Business & Economics (Business, Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Labor & Employment Relations, Management & Organizational Behavior, Marketing & Advertising)
- History & History of Science & Technology
- Humanities (Bibliography, Classical Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies, Film, Folklore, Language & Literature, Philosophy, Religion)
- Law (Criminology & Criminal Justice)
- Medicine & Allied Health (Health Policy, Health Sciences, Public Health)
- Science & Mathematics (Aquatic Sciences, Astronomy, Biological Sciences, Botany & Plant Sciences, Chemistry, Developmental & Cell Biology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Environmental Science, General Science, Geology, Mathematics, Paleontology, Physics, Statistics, Sustainability, Technology, Zoology)
- Social Sciences (Anthropology, Archaeology, Communication Studies, Education, Geography, International Relations, Library Science, Linguistics, Peace & Conflict Studies, Political Science, Population Studies, Psychology, Public Policy & Administration, Security Studies, Social Work, Sociology, Transportation Studies, Urban Studies)