It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
OCLC index of papers presented at conferences worldwide; covers every published congress, symposium, conference, exposition, workshop and meeting received by The British Library Document Supply Centre.
Access to over 130 years of original research in chemistry, including more than 750,000 articles contained in 3 million plus pages of chemistry findings, dating back to the introduction of the Journal of the ACS in 1879, as well as the ACS Guide to Scholarly Communication.
Directory of Published Proceedings*
Canceled due to budget cuts. Consider using ProceedingsFirst or subject specific indexes. For help contact Ask a Librarian.
delivering full text access to the world's highest quality technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics. Includes most IEEE journals, conference proceedings, and standards.
IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) includes access to the full text of IEEE content published since 1988 with select content published since 1872 from:
- IEEE journals, transactions, and magazines, including early access documents
- IEEE conference proceedings
- IET journals
- IET conference proceedings
- IEEE published standards
- IEEE Standards Dictionary Online VDE VERLAG Conference Proceedings includes complimentary access to the AbstractPlus records and select full text published since 2005 Bell Labs Technical Journal includes access to the AbstractPlus records and full text articles published from 1922 IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library includes full text access to all IEEE-Wiley eBooks titles copyrighted in the year(s) 1974-2013 Individual Online Journals includes access to all AbstractPlus records and full text published since 2005 from:
- Systems Engineering and Electronics, Journal of
Science Conference Proceedings
Science Conference Proceedings (U.S. Dept of Energy) identifies "science and technology conference proceedings and conference papers from a number of authoritative sites (professional societies and national labs, largely) whose areas of interest in the physical sciences and technology intersect those of the Department of Energy. Proceedings and papers from scientific meetings can be found in these fields, among others: