It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
-EEBO has migrated to the ProQuest platform. Access on Chadwyck Healey ended in December 2019.
-Contains digital facsimile page images of virtually every work printed in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British North America and works in English printed elsewhere from 1473-1700.
- American Broadsides & Ephemera, Series I
- American Civil War Collection 1860-1922
- American Pamphlets, Series I, 1820-1922
- American Slavery Collection, 1820-1922
- Early American Imprints, Series I: Evans, 1639-1800
- Early American Imprints, Series I: Supplement, 1670-1800
- Early American Imprints, Series II: Shaw-Shoemaker, 1801-1819
- Early American Imprints, Series II: Supplement, 1801-1819
Now includes updated editions of Encyclopedia of Associations! For additional directories included, click more.
1. Directory of Special Libraries and Information Centers
2. Encyclopedia of Associations: International Organizations
3. Encyclopedia of Associations: National Organizations
4. Encyclopedia of Associations: Regional/State/Local
5. Encyclopedia of Governmental Advisory Organizations
6. Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media
7. Government Research Directory
8. International Research Center Directory
9. Publishers Directory
10. Research Centers Directory
11. Ward’s Business Directory of U.S. Private and Public Companies
UCF access to the full directory library ended on Dec. 31, 2018 due to funding. We retain access to the directories listed above.
a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- General Reference
- Information & Publishing
- Multicultural Studies
- Nation & World
- Social Science